29

Third person's POV

Everyone have their own performances, even Hyunjin's friends and Xea's friends. They all prepared a very special performance since it's a big part of their grades in their dance subject. But one girl is bothered, she is kind of sensitive when it comes to her grades. She is worried that she might have a low grade in that subject.

"Xea, are you sure Vea didn't really tell you?" Keya asked her

She nodded "She didn't"

"Next is, Vea!" the teacher said

She went to the front and started dancing with all her energy. Xea was staring at her, still bothered about why Vea was there that night and why didn't she tell Xea about the performance today.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin is getting bored and looked at Xea. He is staring at the girl who is bothered until now. His eyes can't get off of her since he kept thinking about what that kid told him. Why would Xea be sorry towards him? Is there any reason why?

"You, why are you with Xea?" Chan asked getting excited for the two

His friends were staring at him and waiting for him to answer, especially Felix.

"Something came up and I helped her-"  Hyunjin

"You helped her for what?" Jisung asked and kept eating the ice cream "Are you two a thing?"

"I said something came up, okay? My car stopped in the middle of the highway, Xea came. She drove me here, that's it. Other than that, I don't know why she was late" he answered in a calm voice to make them stop "Besides, why are you all bickering about it? Do you all think Xea and I are dating? You all knew what happened-"

"Then, what's with you and your sorry to other students?" Jeongin

"Congressman heard about my fight with Xea and how we involved other students and the things here. He got mad and threatened us both about something serious. That's why we need to get along" Hyunjin answered

"You hate your Father. He always threaten you but you would ignore him. Don't lie" Changbin

"Fine. We're teaming up to expose the Congressman" he answered and rolled his eyes

He was planning not to tell anyone about it but it's fine since both him and Xea didn't decide if they are going to tell someone about it or not. Hyunjin knows he can trust his friends more than anyone but this time...

He trusts Xea more.

"Next, Bae Xea!" the teacher called

Hyunjin stood up instead and went to the teacher "Something came up. No one told her about the performance. I hope it's not going to have a problem with her grades since this is a big part of our grades. Also, I'll dance. I'll dance for the both of us"

The teacher was shocked with Hyunjin's participation. He never participates with any performances in school, although he is one of the best dancers in their school.

"You may start" the teacher answered

Hyunjin stood up in the middle that made everyone look at him. They are confused whether he will particopate or what. Everyone is looking at him waiting for him to do something.

But he is looking at one person only, it's Xea.

He took a deep breath and looked away. It was his first performance in front of everyone, alone. He closed his eyes and finally the music started.

(PLEASE PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE)

He started dancing pouring all his emotions as well as his energy. It was like he is alone at that place and dancing with his heart, not minding those watches him. He never danced in front of everyone since he doesn't know who to make someone proud.

Now, he wants to make her proud.

Xea is watching him and she was amazed by how smooth he moves. The way he dances and shows his expressions at the same time. She is staring at him and doesn't want to take her eyes off of him.

"Wow. Is that Hyunjin?" Phiya asked

"I think I am having crush on him again" Keya said and still amazed by Hyunjin

Vea looked at Felix and saw him staring at Xea. She looked away and left the dance hall.

As the performance finally finished, everyone applaused for Hyunjin and cheered for him. He just looked at them and left the dance hall like nothing happened.

He went to the ssg room and entered "Hey, was it a good sight?"

"What? I don't like you-" Vea

"Not me. I was talking about what you did that night. Was it a good sight seeing Xea on the floor unconscious?" Hyunjin smiled

"What are you talking about?" Vea asked innocently

"I was there. I saw you coming out of her house. You were rushing out. You want her gone, don't you? You heard something coming and you quickly left" he smiled at her sarcastically

"You're insane. I don't know what you're talking about" Vea rolled her eyes and was about to go-

Hyunjin walked towards her and pinned her against the wall "I am insane and I don't think I can control myself now. My hand badly wants to hold a knife and kill you"

Vea's eyes widened and got scared.

"If you hurt her again. I will kill you" Hyunjin whispered

"Hwang Hyunjin!" Felix shouted and pushed Hyunjin away from Vea "Are you okay? Did he do something?"

Hyunjin chuckled "It was sad seeing you protecting this girl when you can't even protect Xea"

Felix looked at him.

He sexily bit his lower lip "Don't worry. I'll protect her for you"