55

Felix's POV

(Next Day)

I parked the car in front of Xea's house. We agreed to go to the school together today. I know that she should be going with Hyunjin since they are currently dating again. Is it wrong for us to spend some time together? We are friends and she met me before she met Hyunjin... Or am I wrong?

"Hey" she smiled

I've never seen that smile before. She would always frown and will be annoyed whenever she see me picking her up. She would always ask me not to do that again but I would always end up picking her up. I would never get tired of making her feel that I am always here and will always understand her. But seems, like Hyunjin won. He made her smile and made her heart as soft as a cake. I wonder what he did for her to be like this. How I wish I was him.

"Good morning, did you eat already?"

"Hmm, no. Let's drive thru" she said and got in my car

I got in my car and started driving to the nearest fast food chain where it has drive thru. I looked at Xea and she is currently smiling while looking at her phone.

Guess what? She is talking to Hyunjin. As what I was expecting from her. She would never smile like that if she is talking to some guy from our school. It's always Hyunjin who can make her smile. How can I fucking ruin them and make her mine? Her smile says it all. I can't make her smile like what Hyunjin does. I guess it's the end game for me. I lost to Hyunjin..

But Xea will always have a special place in my heart...

"Can I order two pancakes, fries and coke?"

The cashier just told me things to do and said that my order can be picked up from the next stop. I drove there and paid my order. I started driving again to our school while Xea is eating her breakfast.

"Felix" she called and made me eat the fries "You want me to feed your or should we park somewhere?"

"I'll eat in the school"

Fuck. How can I move on if shewill act like this? I've never seen her nor experienced such actions from her. She usually ignore me and would always make me feel that she is anoyed by me. I don't think I can still move on. Forgive me.

As we arrived at school, I just parked the car and we both started walking to our classrooms. She is eating the fries now while I am carrying her coke.

"Nice one, Felix!" one of the varsity player said as he teased me

We look like a fucking couple.

"Xea"

"Hmm?" she looked at me innocently

"What the fuck?" Hyunjin glared at me

"Hi" Xea greeted him

"Why the fuck are you two together?" Hyunjin asked

"Chill. We just bought some breakfast then we went here. It's not like she cheated on you"

"Oh, hell. I don't care" he rolled his eyes

"Thank you!" Xea smiled at me

I just smiled back and watched the two walk away from where I am. Why the fuck do I look like some sad duck? But this fucking hurts. I can't even look at the two for a long stare when they are together. It's like I'm being teared apart which is fucking crazy. I want to kill Hyunjin but he d my fucking friend. The fuck is wrong with me?

I just ignored them and went to the private room. I saw my friends there, doing their own thing like they have their own little world.

"I'm here"

"What's with your face?" Jisung

"Why? I still look handsome"

"You look like you lost some candies on your way here" Jeongin started laughing

"I did lost something and it wasn't a candy. It was Xea"

"Why? What happened?" Changbin

"I went here with Xea and my mind kept complimenting how beautiful she is and how sweet she is. I also thought that Hyunjin is lucky that he will experience those sides of Xea which I never did. Hyunjin tool her and here I am, brokenhearted"

"Are you giving up already?" Seungmin

"Do you want Felix to steal Xea?" Jeongin

"Country was stolen multiple times by others. Why can't Felix steal Xea? It's not like Hyunjin marked her and it says that he owns her" Seungmin rolled his eyes

"Seungmin has a point" Changbin

"Why the fuck are you all planning something like that?" Jeongin

"Just don't give up on Xea" Jisung tapped my shoulder and smiled

"Vea was looking for you" Minho said as he entered the room

I just carried my bag and went outside. I saw Vea waiting in front of the private room.

"Felix-" Vea

"Have this" I said and handed her the pancake inside the paper bag "I didn't touched it yet. Good morning"

"T-Thank you" Vea smiled

"Why did you call me here? If it's about the scholarship. My Mom sponsored you, don't worry. Just study hard"

"It's not about that" she looked down

"What is it?"

"I hope this won't be a big deal or will not be a reason for you to stay awau from me" Vea

"Say it"

She handed me a rose "I like you, Felix"