54

Eunhye's POV

It was so tiring that I have to clean this whole house all by myself. Suzy and Jacob suggested to hire a maid or rent someone who can clean the whole house but I think it won't be safe. I can't trust anyone right now, not even my children. I have to trust myself and survive this life as possible.

I started cleaning the rooms first, everything, from the curtains, bed, floor, wipe the dust and everything. I also changed everything and cleaned the bathroom. I cleaned the rooms downstairs, kitchen, guest rooms. After those, I started cleaning the living room this time.

I hate to say this but living alone is better than staying with someone who gives you terrible nights. I just stayed strong because I want to see my children and be with them. That monster brought me to the mental hospital and almost killed me. Luckily, I managed to survive and walk here. I still remember every cars that was passinh by, I don't stop them and kept hiding myself in the dark. I was scared that one of those people inside the car will tell Daeshim about me. I guess trauma really hits me so hard. 

Someone knocked on the door with some patterns. I opened the door as soon as I realized who that person is.

"Xea"

"Good evening" she bowed to me and entered the house quickly

The three of them, Jacob, Suzy and Xea has patterns of knocking so I will able to know if it's them or not. I also need to call them quick if ever there is someome unfamiliar knocking on the door.

"How's the outing?"

"I'll tell you about it. I'll just prepare these foods" Xea said and went to the kitchen

I followed her and watched her prepare all the foods she brought for us "I heard about what happened between you and Hyunjin"

"Ah, about that. We're fine now. We just made up last night. I also told him that he shouldn't worry about what happened in the past" she smiled as she put the foods on the table "He seems bothered about it"

"He surely is. I know Hyunjin very well. He won't forget about it and will remember it forever. I understand why his Father did those so he can forget what he saw. He will have nightmares and won't be able to sleep. He seems okay now but you?"

She looked at me "Me?"

"Hmm. Are you fine with continuing the relationship with Hyunjin after what you found out?"

"Of course, we don't know what to do back then since we are powerless until now. Everything is hard knowing that you have to fight with Daeshim who has a lot of connections and money. He is not a human anymore" Xea sighed and continued eating "I thought of using Hyunjin since he is also mad at Daeshim. I want to have my own revenge like what Hyunjin wants. As I spent more days with him and I get to know him better, everything changed quickly. I gave up on seeking for revenge. I just want Hyunjin to be free from the horrible nights. I want to help him and you as possible"

I held her hand and smiled "Hyunjin found a great person. I am thankful for taking care of Hyunjin which I never did. I heard from Inyeop that he finally get to see Hyunjin smile sometimes and sleep peacefully. It's all thanks to you, Xea. You did those things and I will always be thankful"

"No, I just did what I think was right. It might sound cringe but I love Hyunjin and I am willing to do everything for him. Let's change our topic, I heard Inyeop finally sae you?" Xea asked

I nodded "He followed Suzy and Jacob, he ended up seeing me. I was scared at first but I want to hug him as possible. That day, I told him to leave me alone and I pretended not to remember him. It might be hard but that's the best thing I cn do. I know he will come back here if ever I tried to act like I remember him. Suzy is always updating me with Inyeop and she said that he is not talking to her. He is probably mad"

All of them, Jacob, Suzy and Xea were updating me about my children. Suzy were upating me about Inyeop and Tiffany, Xea is updating me about Hyunjin and she ended up going to the same school with him while Jacob is updating me about Daeshim.

I kept coming up with plans on how to kill him but these three kept stopping me. They said it was dangerous and the years I spent to hide from him will go to waste. They were right about that but I can't just sit here and watch Daeshim having fun while my children suffers.

"Xea, I want to take my children"

"I know but it's too dangerous. He is not the same Daeshim you know. He will kill anyone who tried to mess up with him. We just have to wait for the right time..." she sighed and looked at me like she is nervous "I-I also have a plan but I'm not sure if it will work out"

"Don't put yourself in danger, Xea"

"I won't" she smiled

I really hope you won't.