66

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunjin, wake up" a voice said

I don't have enough strength to move. I can hear their voiced but I can't see them at all. It felt like I was half asleep. I can't understand, it feels like a dream to me.

"It's Xea" she said and caress both of my hands

I felt it, how warm and how it comforted me. It gave me strength to do my best and wake up from the nightmare. My eyes automatically opened as I gathered my strength. I looked around me and saw a hospital room. Everything is calming me down now unlike in my nightmare...

"Hyunjin, are you okay?" she asked

I looked at her "X-Xea"

She smiled and nodded "Are you okay? Do you feel better? Are you hurt somewhere? How was your wounds? Does it hurt a lot?"

"What happened?"

I don't seriously remember what happened. Everything is a blur but al I can hear were gunshots. It was crazy and I don't feel pain at all. It really feels like I was in a nightmare and it kept making me go crazy.

"Your Father" Xea

"D-Did he do all of this?"

She nodded slowly "You are a threat to him and he wants to get rid of you. You were still young and you already know about his wrongdoings. You know his cheating, beating your Mom, illegal drugs, stealing and abuse of power. You knew everything and you are always annoying him but it feels like a threat to him. He beat you and did horrible things to you. You never fought back because you know how dangerous he is. We agreed to go against him, to expose your Father. It became dangerous but we both enjoyed it, because you and I cherished each other. We found each others' comfort. Your Father realy thought of getting rid of us. He did but I don't think he is succeeded"

"Why are you telling me those?"

"Once you woke up again. You will forget everything and I want you to remember what I told you, okay?" she smiled and caress my cheeks "You are strong and a very caring person although you don't show it. Everyone might hate you for being cold but you changed. You changed a lot and everyone love you for that. Hyunjin..."

I stayed quiet and watched her.

"The world is a wonderful place and there are people who will treat you different. Don't forget. There are people who will love you and cherish you until the end... Until they die..." Xea

"Xea-"

"Hmm... When you wake up. It's still the same world and people who loves you were waiting for you. They want you live longer. So, don't make us wait, okay?" she smiled once again and kissed my hand "Look at me"

I looked at her like what she wanted

"Don't forget what I look like. Just remember my face and remember the happy memories you had with me" Xea

"I-I don't understand. W-Why do you look fine? What's w-with you? T-The wounds. Where a-are your wounds?"

"I am fine. I am okay now. You slept for a long time and you didn't saw it. The pain is gone. Now, I want you to close your eyes and wake up once again. We are waiting" Xea said and kissed me

"I-I will"

"Hyunjin, I love you" she smiled

I finally closed my eyes....

________________________

"When will he wake up?" a voice once again said but it was different and it feels familiar. It's Minho.

I gathered all the strength as much as I can. I did everything and tried my best to wake up. Everyone is waiting for me.

Xea was waiting...

"U-Uh? H-Hyunjin?" that's Jeongin

I opened my eyes and saw the same room but it was a lot brighter this time. The feeling is still the same, I am still weak just like earlier when Xea woke me up.

"He is awake!" Changbin shouted

I heard the door opened and everyone rushed in. There, I saw all of them. My friends, siblings, and Xea's family. This feels crazy because I never fucking expected them to see me like this.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Tiffany asked as she rushed to me and cried hard "We're so worried!"

"Don't worry. Daeshim is dead. He won't be able to hurt us again" Inyeop said and smiled at me to make sure

He is dead? How? I remembered everything. I fucking remembered everything. He shot me two fucking times. How the hell can he die without getting hurt by me? That fucker deserves to rot in hell. He made my life a living hell.

"Ya! Why would you sleep for too long?!" Chan

"Do you know how worried we are?!" Jisung

"You fucking lost a lot of homeworks and I was assigned to do those for you" Seungmin rolled his eyes

"See? He is not even thankful" Minho

"What do you all expect from him?" Jeongin chuckled

I just smiled at them and still doesn't have the strength to talk...

"Hyunjin" Suzy called my name and smiled at me "I hope you feel better"

Jacob smiled at me.

Everyone is here.

One person is missing.

Xea...

"X-Xea"

They all looked at me with shock on their faces.

"W-Where's Xea?"

"Hyunjin" Tiffany called

"W-Where's Xea?" I repeated because this feels bad...

"It's been one month since she passed away" Felix answered

She said she is waiting for me...