1

WARNING!!! :

This is a fanfiction and none of these were true. The personalities of my characters here were all fiction. All of the characters that will be mentioned were nice in person and far from being the character I made.

In this story, there will be mention of hurtful words that might trigger you, curse words as well. I am sorry in advance. You can stop reading this story, but if you want to continue, do swipe up. Thank you for understanding :))

______________________________________

Third person's POV

"Hi, I am-" a girl stopped talking as she felt how the atmosphere changed as he looked at her "Uh..."

Hyunjin looked at the gift she was holding "Who's that for?"

The girl smiled widely as she thought that Hyunjin finlly noticed her "For you"

He took the gift and opened it. He looked at it without any expressions and intentionally let it slid from his hands. The girl's face was so shocked and didn't expect Hyunjin to do such.

"From now on, don't show your face to me. I hate your face" Hyunjin said and started walking away from her

Everyone is watching them and laughing at the girl who got rejected by Hyunjin without even asking about a date with him.

Jisung let out a small giggle while watching the girl's face "That's bad"

"I agree" Jeongin whispered and sighed

His friends followed him one by one but one guy stopped in front od the girl. He picked up the gift from the floor and handed it to her.

"Thank you-"

He let go of the gift and stares at her like he didn't do anything "Pick it up on your own" he looked away and followed his friends. It's Minho.

She started crying as she felt like everyone is bullying her. No one can blame her. She doesn't know anything about the school, the students even Hyunjin and his group. She is a transferee and unfortunately, she likes Hyunjin whom hates everyone, even his own family.

Hyunjin looked at every students that is watching them outside their classrooms. As soon as they felt his gaze, they all returned to their rooms. They doesn't want to end up like a guy named Minzhe, who looked at Hyunjin's eyes and was bullied by him and his friends nonstop and ended up leaving the school.

"Xea!" a guy called the school president from the ssg room "Hyunjin made someone cry-"

"What am I supposed to do?" she answered without being bothered

"The girl is the daughter of a famous businessman-" he answered

Xea let out a small sigh and quickly left the room. She went to the building and floor where the girl is, she saw the girl still crying so bad on the floor.

"That's her?" Keya asked, she is also a part of ssg, the secretary.

"Obviously" Vea, the treasurer.

Some of the students saw Xea and they quickly entered their classrooms. Only the girl who is crying was left at the hallway.

"Nothing will happen if you will cry here. Go to your classroom" Xea told the girl and walked away

Keya helped the girl stand up "Don't waste your tears on that boy. He would never date you, not anyone here. You should've asked what kind of boy he is, so you won't end up like this"

"That's crazy" Vea giggled

"That's not funny. You also experienced the same thing-" Keya

"You too-" Vea

"Both of you experienced it. You two should be thankful that Xea even helped you" Blake, the auditor.

Everyone is scared of Hyunjin, but not only him, Xea as well. They are the two students whom all of the students were scared of. Both have different powers and both are using it in different way. The difference is, Hyunjin has the bad image while Xea has the good image, but both of them hates everyone.

As the good student, Xea needs to do all the work. While Hyunjin is giving the school a bad image and reputation by ruining everything, Xea is the one who kept cleaning his mess. They also both hate the presence of each other, especially Xea. She hates Hyunjin the most and his friends who kept getting on her nerves. Her school duties as a ssg president never ends because of them.

"Miyashi" Felix called as he came out of the music room

Xea stopped in front of him "Will you stop calling me Miyashi-"

"I would never stop. As far as I know, I am the only one who always call by that name" he smiled at her and his smile faded when he saw her face "Sorry"

"Will you stop approaching me like we are close? Look, we just met each other because of our sisters, but you are still a stranger to me" Xea said

Felix didn't even flinched nor felt offended. He knew and he is used to that kind of Xea. He understands her and he knows her very well...

Xea was about to go but a group of guys blocked her way "Get out of my way"

"If only Felix wasn't our friend. You won't even get to smile-" Seungmin

"Do you think I see Felix as a friend? He doesn't even deserve that, not even you all. You heartless jerks" Xea said as she looked at them one by one, especially Hyunjin.

"Calm down, Xea" Chan

Xea walked away from them.

Minho was annoyed and was about to follow her but Hyunjin blocked his way using his hand "Don't tell me-"

"Let her" Hyunjin said that made everyone look at him

"What is happening?" Jeongin whispered

"Is there any reason for us to let her? She kept doing such, for the past years. Why aren't you doing anything?" Changbin annoyingly asked

Hyunjin ignored answering his question "Just let her"