37

Inyeop's POV

"Someone is here" the maid told me

I quickly went to the door and opened it "Xea?"

"Y-You know me?" she asked out of shock when she heard me call her name

I forgot she doesn't know that me and her sister had a relationship. She probably didn't tell Xea about me or mentioned me once to her. I know she shouldn't do that since we don't have that kind of relationship now.

"Uh... My Father is sponsoring you, right? That's why I know you"

She nodded and bowed "I am Bae Miyashi but I prefer Xea"

She looks like her sister.

"Come in. You should have dinner here too. It's all prepared"

Xea went inside. I can feel her looking around like she can't believe where she is. I knew it. She is innocent. She doesn't know anything that happened in the past. I hope she won't figure out about it.

"Hi, Xea!" Tiffany greeted her as soon as she came out of the kitchen "How are you? What brought you here? Did Hyunjin called you?"

"Congressman Daeshim said he wanted to meet me here" Xea answered

Tiffany took a glance of me and quickly looked away "F-Father did? Why? I mean did he tell you anything why he called you?"

"I called her to have dinner with us and thank her for something" Father said as soon as he came out of his room and walked downstairs "Good evening, Xea. I am glad you accepted my invitation"

"It's a pleasure" Xea bowed to him

I saw Hyunjin standing outside Father's office while staring at the old man and finally looked at Xea. He is not shock at all, I bet Father told him already about this. But why is he not doing anything? He knows how evil that old man is.

"Let's all go to the dining room. The dinner is ready" Father told us

Tiffany quickly stood between them and walked Xea to the dining room instead. I heard Father sighed and followed the two girls in the dining room.

Hyunjin came downstairs while hands inside his pocket "This is crazy. I'm trying so hard but seems like it is all useless now"

"What do you mean?"

"I gave up. I just want to live a fresh start without losing anyone. That's what I want to happen" Hyunjin said and walked to the dining room

I followed them inside and saw Xea sitting beside Tiffany, I sat beside Hyunjin while Father is sitting at the end of the table just like where he always sit.

"It was a pleasure to eat dinner with you, Congressman" Xea smiled

"It was also an honor to eat with the person who changed my son. I can see the improvement of your promise. Those students he bullied were all fine now. Thanks to you" Congressman smiled back

It feels new seeing Hyunjin quiet and eating in one table together with the Congressman which we never experienced before. He would always annoy him to death and make him go mad then he will leave without even eating his food.

Is it because of Xea?

_______________________

The dinner went well and Hyunjin was quiet the whole time, but he didn't finish his food. He stayed there, probably to watch Xea.

"Thank you for the dinner" Xea told Father

"No worries. I hope you can come again here. Bring her home" he told his two assistant

"No-" Hyunjin

"I'll bring her home"

Hyunjin looked at me and finally felt relieved when he heard me saying such.

"Okay" Father said

Both me and Xea left the house and got in my car. I started driving to her house without even asking her the direction.

"Uh..."

"You and Suzy" she whispered

"How did you-"

"How can I not know? She is my sister. I know everything. Did you two talk already?" Xea looked at me

"The last time we talked is when she was telling me to take Hyunjin away from you but I didn't agreed"

"I'm glad. Don't let her. You two should fix things about what happened between you and her" Xea said and finally stayed quiet again

Is she okay with that? If she knows everything is she okay that I am and his sister will come back to each other after what happened?

After a few minutes, we arrived in front of her house.

"Wait here. I'll call her" Xea said and got out of my car

I also got out of my car and leaned on it as I watch how Xea talk to Suzy through the window. She is shocked to see me outside, waiting for her.

She rushed outside "Why are you here? How come-"

"Sorry"

"Sorry? For?" Suzy

"For what my Father did. You already broke up with me when I found out about what happened to you. Believe me or not but I tried to kill my Father out of anger. I can't believe he did such thing. I'm sorry for letting you go but I think that's the least I can do to help you. I want you to think and have some space on your own. I think 6 years is enough. I waited for 6 years. I waited but I never complained. But..."

Suzy looked at me.

I held her hand and smiled "C-Can you come back to me now?"