40

Hyunjin's POV

I can't even sleep at all after what I did. I mean I thought I just needed to give her thr bouquet of roses but she gave me the hug. She fucking kissed me!!! I don't know when did I fucking had the guts to pin her against my car and fucking kiss her?! Argh! Kill me.

But that gave me butterflies...

I took my phone when I heard my phone received a notification...

From: Xea

Thank you for this. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night.

I am glad she liked it! I would fucking break that shop if ever she hated the flowers I bought for her. I guess I have to buy flowers everyday to celebrate my everyday with her. I'm that happy that I can even hold a part for everyone just to celebrate our first day.

"Oh!" Inyeop shouted and smirked while looking at his phone "See this?" he asked and showed me my picture smiling like an idiot "You're smiling. What's the reason? I am curious"

"Argh. Shut the fuck up. I don't want to tell you"

Inyeop smirked "Really? I was even planning to tell you about the girl I love. Something happened"

"What happened?"

"Tell me yours first. I'll tell you mine" Inyeop

"Then, don't tell"

"Fine. The girl I was talking about was Xea's older sister, Bae Suzy. When I drove Xea home I talked to her. I apologized and asked her to come back. She agreed but we cleared things out. We need to avoid first the problem before we finally come back again. I guess I will propose to her after a year? Or maybe after she come back to me? I don't know. I'll propose to her as soon as possible" Inyeop giggled

He is so annoying. How come I never knew that it was Xea's sister? I thought he like Xea and he even offered to drive her home but it seems like he is going crazy over Xea's sister.

"How about you?" Inyeop

"Don't be so jealous but... Xea and I were dating already"

His eyes widened and covered his mouth "Are you being serious? Bae Miyashi? Suzy's sister? That girl?! The girl I drove home?! The one who ate dinner with us?!"

"You're right"

"Wow. You were really something. You are so fast even though it was your first time. So, tell me more" Inyeop said and became interested

"She confessed yesterday at the library. Then, we made it clear that we love each other earlier as well. When I left, I went to her house. It was crazy and I still can't believe it but I am happy to the point that I want to kill Daeshim out of happiness"

"Crazy" Inyeop laughed because of what I said "So, you are not our baby anymore?"

"I wasn't your baby"

"You are. We still follow you wherever you go and stalk you to make sure you were fine. It seems like you need to have a privacy now. Well, goodluck" Inyeop smiled at me and pinched my cheek

From: Unknown number

It's Hanjae. You have to know something.

Argh. What is it now?

______________________

"What now? I have a very good day and even an interesting night but you ruined it" 

Hanjae smirked "I was just about to ruin your night"

I agreed to meet him near the tunnel with just the two of us but I don't trust him. I know he has some backup around here and were hiding from me. I am not stupid. He seems the type of person to play dirty. Besides, it's fine. I don't play dirty and didn't asked my brother to send me backup.

"Before you tell me what you want to say. You should congratulate me first. It was my and Xea's first day as a couple"

He glared at me "Bae Xea?"

"Hmm. The girl you like that is impossible to be yours. You should stay away from her as much as possible if you don't want to die early"

"I am not stupid to let you two. It was my plan to take Xea away from you and the danger that you kept putting her through. Don't you think you should stay away from her? You did a lot for her to suffer and here you are, getting proud after making her yours. What's next? Break her heart?" Hanjae chuckled

I didn't even thought of it and punched his face as hard as I cam but that's when I felt two guys held me and took me away from him.

"Seriously? You have a backup when you are just going to meet me? You scared? I'm sorry if I scare you"

"I was expecting this to happen but I am not here to fight with you. You have to know something important" Hanjae

I removed the guys' hands from me with force "Keep it to yourself. I am not interested at all-"

"It's about Xea's Father" Hanjae said that made me stop

"What the fuck do you know? Can't you just tell me?! Why do you have to run around the bush?! You asshole"

"Chill. I told you I am not your enemy here. It's your Father" Hanjae smirked

"He is my enemy ever since. You don't have to tell me"

"Really? Do you know everything?" he smiled at me

"I'm not stupid. Of course, I know everything"

He chuckled "Then, you know that your Father killed Bae Wonshik?"