19

Third person's POV

"I'm home" Xea said as soon as she entered the house

She was so tired of what happened and she even helped to clean the ssg room. She didn't asked for anyone's help and sent Keya home since she already cleaned the whole room while Xea was gone. She felt guilty and did clean what's left.

"What took you so long?! Don't you know what time it is?! You can't even answer your phone! Felix said you didn't left with him! We were so worried and we looked everywhere for you! We thought something bad happened to you-" Suzy

Xea bowed "I'm sorry. I did something in school and I am tired. Can I rest?"

"Let her rest. Just talk it out tomorrow. We are all tired" Jacob tried to calm them both

"Are you seriously going to act like you didn't hear me? Xea! We looked everywhere for you!" Suzy

"I wasted my time in the school! I want to have time and space to think about things! I can't even understand myself!" Xea

"Xea!" Jacob called her name to stop her

Suzy was shocked by how Xea talked back to her. She slapped Xea out of anger and glared at her "Do you even hear yourself?! We were so worried and spent hours to look for you! We are tired too! I never even get enough sleep just to take care of you! I treasure you both so much! I treasure you and Jacob so much! You know how much I care for you and Jacob! I'd rather grow old with the two of you than with a guy! You two are the most precious gift I've ever had! I am willing to sacrifice myself for the both of you-"

"Stop!" Jacob shouted

"Please! I'm getting tired too! You don't know how tired I am that I kept hoping that one day I wish I will die. You don't know how tired I am that I've been keeping it to myself. I don't even have strength to talk it out. I want to drop out, I want to rest, I want to be free as much as possible and enjoy life. I never complained about not having parents as I grow up, not even once. Just like you, I treasure you and Jacob. I love you both and I am willing to keep everything inside me even though I am hurt. Every night, I want to tell you that I love you but I don't have much strength to express it because I am tired. I just hope that I will die for you not to be tired. Because I know, I know you are working and pushing yourself for me. I am tired. Everything kept messing up, I kept helping others b-but..." Xea stopped talking as tears started falling from her eyes "I-I can't even help myself. I c-can't..."

Suzy started crying as she felt guilty for what happened, she hugged Xea as tight as she can "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm sorry I was so insensitive"

"I'm sorry" Xea whispered and hugged her back

_____________________

Hyunjin is playing the keys as he got out of the car. He boredly walked to the main door and noticed a familiar car. It was his Father's car. He was confused why did his Father went home before him. The congressman always goes home after Hyunjin.

As he entered the house he saw his Father at the living room glaring at him.

"Looking good, congressman" Hyunjin smiled to annoy his Father

Daeshim, Hyunjin's Father stood up and punched Hyunjin "How dare you?! You think just because that girl stood up to protect you, I won't hit you? You are such a disgrace in the family! Why can't you do better?!" he shouted and kicked Hyunjin's stomach three times with full force

Hyunjin started chuckling while coughing blood "Why? Can't you cover the crime if ever that nerd die? You always do that. You are expert with that kind of situation"

"Are you being serious-" Congressman Daeshim

"Father!" Inyeop shouted as he saw Hyunjin lying on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth "Are you okay-"

Hyunjin stood up and smiled "I'm fine. That old man is really weak. He can't even kill me in one shot. Take care of him" he left the house once again and got in his car

He drove away as fast as he can not minding those cars, lanes and even the speed limit. He wants to die but he can't, not yet. He wants his Father to take responsibility of what he did to those innocent people.

He kept wiping his blood, his uniform has a lot of blood stain but he don't mind at all. He can buy tons of uniform with his money.

After a few minutes, Hyunjin parked the car in front of a familiar place. He doesn't know why but his own hands leads him there. He got out of the car and leaned there as he looked at the house.

"Hyunjin?" a voice called, the girl just got out of her house "What are you doing here?"

"Even I, I don't know why I am here" Hyunjin said and chuckled and stared at her "But I am sure of one thing"

The girl looked at her, confused.

"I feel safe and protected when I'm with you, Xea" he smiled