46

Hyunjin's POV

I saw Xea running inside the school. I tried to stop myself but I ended up following her secretly. I kept walking and realized where she is headed to.

She stopped in front of my private room and kept knocking. She tried opening the code but everything don't work. She looks so desperate.

"Why are you here?"

Fuck... I can't help it.

She hurriedly looked at me "I-I was hoping to talk to you"

"For what?" 

"W-Why did you ignore for two days? Is there something wrong? Or did I do something wrong?" she asked like she is not the Xea I've first me... The cold girl turned into a soft one. What the fuck did I do.

"Why would you think of that? It's not like we are serious to each other. Don't you think you're being clingy? Everything was a joke. Why would you take it seriously?"

"W-What?" her eyes were darted to me

"You said you heard that I said I love you? Chill, that was stupid joke" I chuckled and put my hands inside my pocket "I never thought you would believe that. Well... It was boring. That's why I stopped. Was that clear or not?"

"Hyunjin, I-" Xea

"I mess up with explanation. I was trying to flirt with you, I tried and you believed it. I guess you were fooled. It wasn't fault. When I saw you, you look very cold and strong but what happened? Seems like you believed those flowery words? I hope you are not hurt. I would never love someone like you"

"You were lying" her eyes were full of hope

"Why would I lie? Do you really thought I love you?" I started laughing like crazy "That's so stupid"

"Please-" Xea

I walked towards her and caress her cheeks "It's impossible for me to love you"

Lies. I would always and will never stop loving you, Xea.

I CAN'T CRY IN FRONT OF HER...

"Everything was a lie" I looked at her and walked away

As I started walking I felt my tears started falling like it was my first time crying. Fuck these tears.

Everything was a lie, right. I love you and it is so possible for me to love you so much. You were the first and last person who will make me happy. I will always remember everything..

I wiped my tears and got out of the building, I saw my friends waving at me and chose to ignore them. I left the school and got in the bus I first saw carrying my bags. I sat on the empty seat at the back and tried to stop my tears but I couldn't help it.

No wonder she looks familiar. The burial of her Father wasn't the first time I saw her. It was the second time. The first time was when I saw her running to that fucking dark place and hid. That was the first time I saw her...

I wish I didn't knew.

I wished I wasn't there. I kept hoping every night and asking to bring back the time and get us out of there.

I fixed myself quickly when I heard students coming in the bus. Everyone was loud as they went to their seat but I guess destiny kept playing with us. Xea and Felix got in and sat beside each other. My friends were also here, as well as the ssg officers.

Fuck life.

_____________________

(NIGHT)

I spent the whole day in the room while my roommate Changbin and Seungmin were both spending time with the others. This was the first time we went with them and they are having fun.

I wasn't supposed to join this fucking outing but I wanted to see her. I want to know if she is having fun while I suffer. I want her to be happy and not find out about what is happening. I don't want her to hate me for being there and not telling the media about what I saw.

It will hurt seeing Xea hates me to death...

I drank the last bottle in one go and put it down. I can't help it but cry again. If only I knew, I would stop myself fromngetting near her and that would save us both. We're not going to be hurt at all.

I am not able to control myself and found myself standing and started walkinh out of the room. I don't know why-

Now, I ended up in her room.

I knocked a few times and saw her after a few seconds of waiting...

My tears started falling as soon as I saw her face. Please... This hurts so bad.

I kneeled and started crying "I'm sorry. I am really sorry. Please, forgive me..."

She also kneeled down and wiped my tears "What's wrong? Can you tell me what is happening? Let me help you Hyunjin"

"I love you so much and I am willing to turn my back on everything or everyone just to be with you"

Xea nodded "I know something is going on. Let me help you and let's fix things together, hmm?"

"We can't"

"Why?" Xea

"I love you but we can't be together"

"Hyunjin, I'm begging you. Let's fix this. It's still early for you to give up" Xea

"I'm sorry"

This is the best for the both of us.