8

Hyunjin's POV

(Next Day) 

What a good day to start! I went downstairs as I finished getting ready for school. I saw my siblings eating at the kitchen without the monster. 

"Why are you early?" Inyeop asked 

"Nothing. I just thought that it's better to go to school early" 

"Eat with us, then" Tiffany said 

I sat beside Tiffany and started eating. 

"How's the other works?" a monster's voice asked as he entered the kitchen "What are you doing here?"

I smiled at him "Join us, Father"

"Father? You never called me Father. What's gotten into you?!" he asked angrily

"Dad, please" Tiffany

He glared at me and took a deep breath "I'll eat in the office" he said and left

"Hyunjin, until when are you going to keep doing such?" Inyeop asked

"Until he realized that he deserves to be in jail. He killed a lot of people and covered every crime using his money. This is not fair. He deserves to be in jail yet he is out there acting like some saint"

"We know what you want to happen but acting like that won't change him, won't make him feel guilty" Tiffany

"Even us, we hate him. What can we do? We are not as powerful as him. You know what he did to Mom, and it's not impossible that he will do it to us. He is evil" Inyeop

I took my bag and left the house. I drove the car to the school as fast as I can not minding the right lane or the speed limit.

He did something horrible to her and that kept making me go insane everytime I remember it. It felt like I was being tortured as I kept hallucinating that I can hear my Mom crying every night. How she screamed and cried while that devil is beating her.

Changbin calling...

[We're here already]

"I'm on my way. Did you bought everything I told you?"

[I didn't but Seungmin did]

"Hmm, don't call anyone. It's just three of us"

[Sure]

I ended the call.

I just planned to do something horrible today. I know this sound so weak but I decided to start this way. This will start a fight between me and Xea.

I parked the car and went inside the buiding. I saw Changbin and Seungmin at the hallway.

"What took you so long?" Seungmin asked and handed me the paperbag "I bought the different colors"

"Better. Have fun" I smirked and starting spraying on the wall of the hallways

I tried writing names, curses and doodle. I also tried the other colors and kept having fun, same goes with Changbin and Seungmin. They are both having fun like nothing or no one can stop us.

This is crazy. It feels like I am free from all the worries and stress. I remembered how I suffered through the years. I just hate being alone, I kept dreaming and hearing how my Mom cries at night. It kept going through my mind and I am going insane. It felt like I was useless and I am not able to do anything.

Useless.

____________________

"Did you guys vandalised the hallways?" Jisung whispered

"There's no need to whisper" Changbin told him

"Hmm, it's not like someone can stop us" Seungmin said and kept drawing random things in his notebook

"You should've called me. That's so much fun" Jeongin said

"Seriously? Your Mom is getting mad at you for receiving a lot of reports yet you want to have another go?" Chan

"Why-" Jeongin

"Aim high. Don't lose your dream not even your Mom"

"Huh? What are you saying?" Jeongin asked

"Oh! Isn't that Xea and Felix?" Jisung asked and pointed outside the window

I looked at the two who just got out of the car and both are walking. Felix kept talking but Xea doesn't even care. I don't know is she is listening or what but she is ignoring Felix who kept talking to her.

"I finally believe that Felix likes her. Just look at how he smile" Chan

"No wonder he is so different when he is with Xea" Minho

I left the classroom and went to the private room. A few minutes after, Felix entered the room and took something from his locker.

"Seems like you are trying to betray us by choosing her"

"I am not siding anyone. You and Xea were both wrong. You two are my friends-" Felix

"Do you even think one of us treats you as a friend? Just remember what you told. Both Xea and I have similarity which is treating everyone as traitor"

Felix smirked "Just shut up. This is not good. Mind your own business and I'll do the same. Also, there is another one that I know you two are similar"

I looked at him.

"You two hate the congressman, your Father. She hates him, you hate him, both of you. You two have a lot of similarities but why can't you can get along?" Felix

"We hate each other-"

"No, because you two have a lot pride. You two kept competing. I thought it'll be better if you two will go against your Father, don't you think?" Felix asked and sat on the desk and smirked "The new transferee. What made you feel to punch him yesterday?"

"What?"

"You didn't do that because of Xea, right?" Felix

"Why would I?"

He was about to go but stopped and looked back "I thought you like her"