53

Third person's POV

"Should I drive you home?" Hyunjin asked as he put his things in his car

Xea shook her head and smiled "You should go home. It's better if you take a rest. Suzy will pick me up"

"Okay. Call me when you get home" he smiled at her and got in his car. He drove away from their school but still watching the side mirror of his car, looking at Xea.

They just arrived at their school after the days of their outing. It was fun but tiring and they were given a rest today until tomorrow, it's their choice if they will attend tomorrow's classes or rest instead. Some already left but some were waiting for their drivers to pick them up.

"Argh. My body still hurts" Keya said as she appeared beside Xea

"I told you to rest not push yourself practicing surfing just to win our bet" Minho said and also appeared beside Xea

"So, it was my fault now?!" Keya annoyingly asked

Phiya started clapping while shaking her head "What a beautiful kdrama this is! It's so perfect. You two look so good! Keep on fighting!"

Xea just chuckled because of Phiya's silly reaction to the two beside her who kept fighting "Stop fighting over small things. It might lead you two to a misunderstanding and ended up breaking each others' heart. Keya, don't be so sensitive over things and don't take things seriously while you Minho, please be more understanding to this girl"

"This is amazing. I wonder what Hyunjin did to you and you kept learning things between a lover?" Phiya asked and still can't believe what she heard from Xea

"Xea!" Suzy called as she stopped in front of them "Hi! Long time no see, girls! Let's have some chats next time"

"Hi!" Keya greeted and smiled widely as she saw Suzy "We have a lot of things to talk about"

"This is Phiya" Xea introduced the new girl to her sister "A transferee"

"Hi, I'm Suzy" she smiled

"Nice meeting you!" Phiya excitedly said and bowed to her

"I'll see you two tomorrow" Xea smiled at them and got in the car carrying her luggage and small bag

Suzy started driving the car "I'm just gonna drop you off the house. I need to go somewhere-"

"You're going to meet Inyeop?" Xea asked

"Oh, shut up. I have plenty of works to do besides, he is kind of busy. I'll talk to him next time" Suzy said and kept driving

Xea just ignored her and kept scrolling through her phone. She saw a lot of post from her classmates and schoolmates. It was some random pictures of their outing with all the stolen and group shots of every students.

From : Hyunjin

Just got home. I'll see you tomorrow! Thank you for last night.

She smiled as she read the message from Hyunjin. She was about to reply a message to him but her sister stopped the car in front of their house.

"Bye" Xea said and got out of the car carrying her things. She watched the car drove away and finally went inside the house "Uh..."

"Hi, Xea!" Eric greeted

She was shocked to see her brother's friends again. She just bowed to them and went to her room quickly. But then, she saw a lot of gifts inside her room which she never saw before she left.

"Jacob!" Xea shouted

Jacob almost dropped his phone when he heard his sister shouted. He hurriedly went to where she is "What the hell are you shouting for?"

"Why are there gifts here? I just celebrated my brithday two months ago" Xea

"Ah. My friends brought those. They heard that you and Hyunjin broke up and..." Jacob

"Are you being serious?" Xea glared at him

"What? It's true! I just heard from Inyeop what happened. Besides, my friends are all single and they like you. What's wrong? It's not like I forced them to bring gifts for you. They brought that in their own will" Jacob said and still proud of his sister who is really popular among his friends "You should go down. They went here for you"

He is able to ask for chocolates, foods, drinks and more from his friends in exchange of telling Xea a good thing about them.

"Leave my room" Xea said and pushed him out of her room

She just sighed and changed her clothes. After changing clothes, she went donwstairs where her brothers' friends are. She knows some of them were interested and some were just looking for some friends.

"Are you really single?" Younghoon asked directly

"There's a misunderst-" Xea

"She is! I already told you" Jacob cut off his sister and pinched her arm to signal her not to say anything

"Do you believe in love?" Sunwoo asked

Everyone started coughing as Sunwoo asked Xea directly. None of them expected that because Sunwoo was quiet but little did they know, he was thinking of what good question can ask Xea.

"I think so?" Xea

"Do you know that two person that think alike were soulmates? Hi, soulmate, I believe in love too" Sunwoo winked

"You're embarrassing us" Juhaknyeon whispered to him

"Why? Xea likes it! Right?" Sunwoo

Xea just chuckled and nodded "Hmm. It was nice. Thanks for that"

"See?" Sunwoo proudly said

Xea smiled as she realized it wasn't bad to be friends with others too.