52

Hyunjin's POV

"The moon looks good from here" Xea whispered

We're still here at the seaside watching sea waves and how it suits the view of the moon. Her head is leaning on my shoulder while sitting on th sand. Everything looks so perfect now, knowing that Xea is here with me.

"Hmm. It does"

"I'm hoping that one day, all of your worries will go away. Only happiness will be left" Xea said and intertwined our fingers "I'm sorry. I should've told you about it. I am supposed to tell you but I got scared. Just seeing you living your life like a bad boy, makes me think that you are fine. Why would I tell you about that and make you go crazy? So..."

"I understand. I think if you ever told me about that, I would've killed my Father. I mean I am not harming you nor making you cry not because I can't. I know I put you in trouble a lot of times by cleaning all the mess I did. I was always grateful to see you doing such and I've been wanting to thank you. I just thought you are a precious one that's why I never tried talking to you or making you mad. I am letting you do things you want even though I hate it"

"Why would you hate it when I am doing things I want? Hahaha! It's not like you are involved with-" Xea

"That's it. I hate it when you are doing things without getting me involved. I want to get closer to you as much as possible. I didn't know, me doing horrible things will be a way for us to end up like this. I'm glad"

She chuckled "You are crazy"

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and hugged her to keep her warm as possible. I want my every night with her to be like this. Just us, chilling and talking about things we want to talk about. This feels better...

"What course do you want in college?"

"Soemthing related to detective" she answered

I see. She wants to be like her Father. Well... It suits her. She loves giving justice to those who needed it. She is brave and will take good care of people who will call her for help. I am already proud of her. And I will always be.

"How about you?" Xea

"I still don't know. I have much time and I will try to figure out. You'll be the first to know what I want to be"

"I will wait" she said

"This is the kind of date I want us to do. Just us, under the moonlight, with a lot of stories to tell while watching the sea waves. This is much better than eating outside and playing. I've watched a lot of dramas and couples always eat in a restaurant wearing their best clothes"

I took a glance of her and she's sleeping already. I arranged her posture and held her tightly so she won't fall.

She look so tired. Don't worry. I will take care of you from now on and will not leave you no matter what happen.

I love you, Xea.

______________________

(Next Day)

"Okay, get back to the bus you were assigned to" the teacher announced

I held Xea's hand after I put our luggage inside the bus. We both got in the bus we sat last time. My friends were all staring at our hands, even Xea's friends. They were all not taking their stare off of it.

"You can sit there"

Xea sat beside the window "Thanks"

"Oooh! Seems like Hyunjin and Xea were back again!" Jeongin teased

Everyone started teasing us but I just gave them a smile and quicklt sat beside Xea. The bus started moving followed by the other bus.

"You are lucky" Felix told me as he playfully glared at me "You better take care of her or I'll take her away from you"

"Go on if you can"

This dumbass. Did he forgot what he did to Xea? He fucking kissed her and I won't let that slide. Never. He should wait for us to come back and I will make him pay.

Xea held my hand "You okay?"

"Just seeing Felix makes me mad. I kept remembering that he fucking kissed you-"

"You forgot? You kissed Vea" she said without showing any expression and let go of my hand

Fuck. I should've not brought that up. If only it'll make things worse, I wouldn't bring that up. Argh. Can this day get any better? I just want to peacefully spend the whole day wth Xea!

"You forgot?" she asked again

"I-I didn't"

"And you didn't apologize" she is glaring at me this time

"I was about to-"

"You punished me last night knowing that you kissed another girl to hurt me? Shouldn't you be punished as well?" Xea

Ah...

"Then, punish me. I will gladly-"

She fucking punched me right to my stomach!

"Are you crazy?!"

"Why? That's the kind of punishment I want. Do you think I will kiss you judt because you did the same last night? Dream on" she smirked and just watched through the window

You should be thankful that I love you or else I will throw you out of this fucking bus! How can she look so soft when she can fucking punch someone hard?!

No wonder I love you...