30

Hyunjin's POV

I parked the car in front of Xea's house "I guess I'll see you tomorrow"

Xea stayed quiet.

"What can you say about my performance? Was it that good that you forgot to compliment me?"

She sighed "I didn't watch. I was bothered about something and forgot you were dancing-"

"What? Look. I told the teacher that the grade they will give me based on my dance performance will be given to you as well. You didn't even watched me?"

"It doesn't matter. I don't care about it" she said

"It was a waste of time going there if you are not going to dance. I've been wanting to see you dance"

She rolled her eyes "I'd rather die than dance in front of someone I hate"

"You still hate me? That kid named Suho is more annoying than I am. You should be annoyed of him"

Xea looked at me, looked away and got out of my car. She didn't even said bye nor okay. She didn't even waved her hand nor looked back. She just entered her house.

I drove to my house as fast as I can. Maybe she was just bothered by Vea, but she doesn't have to worry. That girl won't be able to hurt her again and I won't allow that to happen.

It was crazy how Felix protected that girl without knowing why am I acting like that. Well, I don't care because even if he asked me, I won't tell him. And that girl won't tell Felix as well, she might hate the idea of Felix staying away from her for what she did. What should I do with that girl? Should I make fun of her? But Xea will be mad.

Xea helped her a lot when she got bullied, she stayed with her and even let her big amount of money. She never left that Vea girl, not even once. How can she betray her just because of a guy that would never like her?

I parked the car in front of my house and saw Congressman's car parked there. I went inside and saw him sitting on the couch while glaring at me.

"Hi, are you waiting for me? I'm sorry. You are so sweet"

"Where did you go last night?!" he shouted

"Were you worried about me? I'm sorry again"

He walked towards me and punched my face as hard as he can "Why the hell did you go to that orphanage?!"

"How did you know? Were you stalking me? That's sweet. You even want to know where I am. You should've asked me instead, I'll let you go with me"

He is glaring at me and just holding himself back from beating me to death. Why? He shouldn't stop himself. I want him to kill me right now. Let's see if my siblings will let this one pass.

"You're grounded-" Congressman

"Thanks! I've been waiting for that. I was so tired" I winked at him as I smiled but as soon as I turned around my expression went blank. I went to my room and locked the door for him. I want to annoy him as much as possible.

I lied down on my bed and started scrolling through my phone. This is boring. I should've made him even more mad. Argh. I should've brought up about that wedding picture as well as the key that he kept looking for. Maybe he is tired? I don't really care. I want to go down and annoy him even more to the point that he will kill me-

Someone knocked on my balcony sliding door. What the fuck?!

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and quickly opened the sliding door. I locked it and closed the curtain so no one can see her.

"Stupid. I just saw a car following us earlier from the orphanage, to school, to my house and that car followed you here. I just thought they kidnapped you but then I realized it doesn't matter since you want to die" Xea just rolled her eyes and lied down on my bed "What did he do to your face again?"

"He punched and I am grounded as fuck. It doesn't matter. He found out that we went to the orphanage. He was scared that I might find out something"

"Like what?" Xea asked

"Something that will ruin him"

"Hmm. He is already ruined. We just needed time to expose him. We need to come up with another plan" Xea said and stood up. She looked at my room "Your room look nice"

"Yours too"

"And?" Xea

"What do you mean?"

"I am obviously the first girl to enter here" she said and started looking at my pictures "Wait- Are you this kid?"

"Why?"

"You seem familiar. I think I've seen you somewhere" she said and looked at me

"Hmm. We met once. At someone's burial, I was with my Mom that time. You didn't talked to me and you are still not talking to me even though we're grown up"

"So, you know me already?" Xea asked

I nodded "That's also the reason why I never harmed you unlike the other students"

"I see. That explains why" Xea looked at the baby pics I have and the family picture on the table "But it was crazy because when we first met when we were young..."

"What?" Xea

"I had a crush you"