56

Third person's POV

Vea handed him a rose "I like you, Felix"

Felix was just staring at the rose and finally came to realization. What Hyunjin means that day when he caught him scaring Vea, something was going on. He doesn't know why he suddenly felt annoyed to the fact that he protected Vea when he can't eevn protect Xea.

He took the rose "So?"

Vea looked at him with a shock on her face "H-Huh? So?"

"Do you want me to like you back?" Felix asked

"I didn't-" Vea

"You should've not confessed to me. You know I like Xea and everything I did for you was because that's what Xea told me to do. I can't accept your confession. If you don't want me to act awkward with you or ignore you, don't ever act like something happened today" Felix handed her back the rose and started walking away from her

He knows it's better to stay away from Vea than let her feelings became worst. He would never like anyone other than Xea. He knows himself very well and only Xea can make him happy.

Meanwhile, at the cafeteria. Hyunjin and Xea were both eating breakfast despite of all the gossip that kept going around. All of the students were watching the two move and even talked about them. But the two doesn't even care and pretend like it was just the two of them who were there.

"Felix bought that?" Hyunjin asked

She nodded and kept eating the pancake "You want some?"

"Forget it. I don't want to eat anything that Felix bought. I hate him so much" Hyunjin annoyingly said and once again remembered how Felix kiss Xea. He wants to keep scolding Xea but he knows she will bring up about his kissing with Vea and will make things worse.

"We should've just stayed at home" Xea

"No, we should've went out on a date than stay here the whole day without doing anything. Uh... But this is better. I can spend more time with you" Hyunjin smiled as he looked at her who is busy eating the pancake "Can you finish that? My fucking brain will explode if I will keep on remembering that Felix bought that for you"

"Fine" Xea answered but still eating it slowly

"Hyunjin" Felix called as he went to their table and noticed Xea busy eating the food he bought "The court is open. Do you want to play?"

"Who are the players?" Hyunjin

"You, Hanjae, Blake, Me, Minho, Seungmin, Jeongin and Jisung" Felix answered while playing the ball

"Do you want to watch?" Hyunjin asked Xea who is sitting in front of him

"Sure. I don't have things to do" she answered

The three of them went to the court and they saw some of the students who were waiting for them, that includes the ssg officers, Phiya, Tyler, Keya and Vea. Then, Chan and Changbin were sitting with them. The players were Hanjae, Felix, Jeongin and Seungmin, the other players are Hyunjin, Blake, Minho and Jisung.

"Good luck" Xea told Hyunjin and sat with her friends

Felix just rolled his eyes and looked at Hyunjin "The loser will stay away from Xea"

"You should practice living your life without talking to Xea. It'll be hard for you" Hyunjin smiled

"I'm not gonna lose-" Felix

"I can't lose too and even if I lose, Xea will still go to me. I won't bet my girlfriend on this. She is mine after all" he smirked and started dribbling the ball

As they started playing, the tension is already there. Every students were watching them and has their own winning team but Xea was just eating the fries while watching them. She was never interested in basketball, this was the first time she watched a basketball game.

Hyunjin passed the ball to Minho and with that, Minho dribbled the ball and pass it to Blake. He shoot it without any efforts. It's 1-0 already, but Felix's team tried their best to have score as well. As the game goes by, it kept making a tie score which gives tension to the players and to the audiences who kept cheering for them.

"Aren't you nervous?" Phiya asked

"No, why would I? They were just playing" Xea answered and still eating

"Are you dumb or what? Felix and Hyunjin kept making this game serious. You wanna know why? They are fucking competing because you were watching" Keya told her to be aware

"That can't be. Felix won't compete with Hyunjin because of me. He supports us so much, and that's enough reason for me not to be nervous at all. It's just you all who kept making things worse" Xea sighed

She doesn't care about the game at all but soon, she watched the two carefully and they are not passing the ball to their teammates. Now, she realized the tension.

"You think you can win?" Felix smirked and tried to shoot the ball-

But Hyunjin quickly tapped the ball hard that it made it fly to the audience.

"Xea!" Phiya shouted

Xea became more nervous with her voice screaming more than the ball flying towards her. She tried to move away but-

A guy prevented the ball from hitting Xea. He caught it and smiled at Xea as he faced her.

Xea's eyes widened when he saw who that person is.

"Hi" he greeted with a smile

It was Lee Juyeon.