33

Felix's POV

"It's your turn" Changbin told Jisung

We are currently at the place where usually play billiards. We are supposed to be 8 but Hyunjin said he has somewhere to go. He is always busy and never choose to have fun with us. We are fine with it since we all know that he has some problems.

What happened yesterday is still on my mind. What does he mean that I can't protect Xea when I can protect Vea? He was so wrong when he fucking pinner her against the wall. That's what he did to Xea and that started a fight. I'm fine and relieved that him and Xea were fine now and finally approaching each other unlile before. But seeing them together bothers me so much, I want to tear Hyunjin apart but I never wanted to ruin a friendship over a girl. And I don't mean that I am giving up on Xea. I'm just letting them do things and I know Xea won't like Hyunjin.

"A friend talked to me. He said that a girl from our school and him will have a blind date. They met each other through a common friend. What's crazy is when I found out who the girl was" Chan said

"Who's the girl?" Jeongin

"It was the ssg audior, Keya" Chan

Minho immediately dropped his stick and looked at us "You sure?"

"Yeah" Chan nodded

Minho annoyingly took his bag and left the place, leaving us dumb founded. I know that he has a secret crush on Keya but damn. I never expected him to be this obvious.

"Does he like Keya?" Jeongin

"Isn't it obvious?" Changbin asked and lost his turn "Fuck"

"He seems like a jealous boyfriend" Chan chuckled

I quickly took my phone when I felt it vibrating.

Jacob calling...

"Hey-"

[Are you with Xea?]

"No, I left the school earlier than her"

[She's not yet home. It's been three hours and we're getting worried. She also didn't go home last Sunday night and went home the other day. I think she is keeping some secrets from us]

"I'll look for her" I ended the call qyickly and noticed my friends were looking at me "I'll just look for Xea"

"Why?" Jisung

"She is not yet home"

"But I saw her leaving the school with the transferee guy" Seungmin

"Uh... I'll look for her too" Jeongin said and took his car keys

"I'll help too" Jisung said and took his car keys as well

The three of us left the place and drove away. We agreed to go to some places where it can take 3 hours of driving from our school.

What does Jacob means when he said that she didn't went home last Sunday night? Where the hell did she stay? That was the first time she didn't went home. If she won't go home she would at least mention it to us. She knows her siblings will be mad at her if ever she tried not to tell them. What the hell is wrong with her? I hope it's not going to ruin her.

I slowly drove my car and looked at every places near my school hoping that I will see Xea but she wasn't anywhere I go. I kept looking and confirming that Xea didn't go anywhere else. I hope she was just hanging out with her friends not with that transferee guy. I don't trust him-

What the fuck?

Hyunjin is with Xea. There's bottles of soju on their table and Xea looks drunk. I watched how Hyunjin gave Xea the cup noodles. Xeas just staring somewhere else and then a few minutes after she started crying and saying something else while Hyunjin wasn't looking at her, not even a glance. She kept talking and crying her heart out but Hyunjin is not doing anything.

After a few minutes, Xea fell asleep and Hyunjin quickly caught her head to prevent her from hitting on the table. He wiped his tears and stared at her face. He kissed her forehead and whispered something to her. 

I got out of my car and went straight to Hyunjin. When he saw me he carefully removed his hands from Xea's head and stood up. Out of anger, I punched his face as I hard as I can. This jerk has the guts.

I pulled his collar and glared at him "I told you not to touch her! Why the fuck you kissed her?!"

Hyunjin just chuckled and wiped the blood "You scared?"

"What?"

"Are you scared that I might be able to steal her from you? Actually, she should trust me more than you. We know each others' story and weakness, which you don't know about her. I must say she trust me more than you" Hyunjin stared into my eyes 

I punched him once again and he fell on the ground "Don't you ever go near her"

Hyunjin stood up "You punched me twice that's enough for me to pay for what I did to Xea. First punch for me getting close to her and stealing her trust from you. Second punch was for the kiss"

"You're fucking crazy!"

"I know but I have to say sorry again" Hyunjin took his bag and carried it on his shoulder "I'm sorry but I tried so hard. I'm not able to stop myself anymore. I like her- No. Let me correct that"

"What the fuck did you say?"

"I love her. I'm in love with Xea" he whispered