''Bye sweetie, see ya tomorrow.'' Julian said coming up from behind me making me jump. ''Woah. Jumpy,Jumpy.'' He said laughing. ''Bye jul.'' I said hugging him. ''Love you.'' He said. ''Love you too.'' I said walking towards the door.

 ''Hey, i heard your gonna be dancing up front with me for tour, can't wait.'' He said winking and walking away. Did he just, WINK at me? I think he did.

''Wait, your dancing up front with Justin for tour?'' Skylar said appearing next to me.

''Yeah..'' I said slowly. ''I thought that was a temporary thing.'' She said. ''Well, it was until scooter said it was a set thing.'' I said smiling a bit. ''Whatever.'' She said stomping off. Ouch

''Woah, what crawled up her arse?'' Emily said coming up behind me. Seriously, is everyone just magically appearing out of no where today? Geesh.

''Well, she overheard Justin saying he was excited for me to be dancing up front with him for tour.'' I said cautiously, afraid she'll react the same as Skylar.

''OH MY GAWD! WHAT?! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU, BOO!'' She said squishing me in a hug. ''Thanks, boo.'' I said hugging her back. ''Glad someone was happy for me.'' I muttered. ''Oh, sweetie. I'm sure she'll get over it by tomorrow.'' - ''Me too.'' I said replied.

****************

When i got home, i saw Sandy on the couch, with Red eyes. Has she been crying? When she saw me tears welled up in her eyes. Oh shiz.

I dropped my bag and rushed to her side. ''What's wrong hun?'' I said wiping the tears that fell out of her eyes. ''I-i'm l-leaving.'' She said sniffling. 'Wait, what?'' I said. ''Where to?!'' asked. ''I got a modelling job in London! I'm supposed to leave in 2 days! I'm thinking on not taki-'' I stopped her from talking by hugging her. ''No way! Your so doing this! It will be great for you! How long will you be gone?'' I asked rubbing her back. ''2 months.'' She muttered. ''Woah, seriously? This is a big job, babe! You'll do great! Your career, could sky rocket!'' I said hugging her again and smiling widley.

''Really?'' She sniffled. I smiled softly. ''Really!'' i said back. Then i remembered.

''I'm kinda leaving too..'' I said moving awkwardly. ''Really, where?'' She asked looking at me and sniffling again. ''Tour.'' I said quietly. ''Did you just say tour?'' She asked confused. ''Yeah..'' I said. ''With wh-'' She stopped short going wide-eyed. ''NO, FRACKING WAY! YOUR GOING ON TOUR WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!'' She said jumping up and down and squeeling. Attractive.

''Yes.'' I said laughing a bit. ''OMG. THIS IS HUGE! MY BEST FRIEND IS GOING ON TOUR WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!'' She said smiling even wider. Woah, didn't even know that was possible.

''Wow. Think about it Jess, Our careers are taking off!'' She said hugging me again. ''I know. I'm so happy for you Sandy.'' I said smiling. ''I'm happy for you, too.'' She said.

''I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired, i had to do like 4 photoshoots today.'' She said hugging me one last time. ''Okay, night love.'' I said before she walked to her room.

I went up to my room and went on twitter, seeing i had ALOT more followers than usual. Um. okay?

I looked at my new followers and saw one that stuck out the most.

@Justinbieber follows you. How did he even get my twitter?

I looked at my mentions and saw a tweet from him.

@JustinBieber; Rehearsal with my awesome dancers!

It had a picure connected with all of us in the mirror. When did he take that picture? Oh, and of course it was when i was sitting right in front of him and he was behind me, looking like i was on top of him.. Oh this will be fun to explain.

Well, they're goes my privacy? Yep. But i'll be okay.  I shouldn't get hate for being his back-up dancer. Right?

*****************************************************************

Hope y'all like it! (: Love you guys!

- Fan - Comment - Vote - Your choice! <3 -

******

OH! Something interesting happen to me today! I was driving somewhere with my friend, and we were listening to of course.. Justin Bieber (Believe) and my friend decided it would be HILARIOUS to boost the volume on my Album ALL THE WAY, right when a cop passed. (Just so you know, its illegal to have music super loud, while driving.) So guess what? I GOT PULLED OVER! Ugh! BUT i didn't get a ticket! YAY ME!

***