Sam smiled faintly, "She was like that." She said. Her eyes started watering and I smiled at her.

"As Alison would say, 'Man up!'" I said making her smile while I wiped her tears away.

I looked around us and the girls all watched us and smiled at us from afar.

"I can't believe it's been almost six years." Sam said.

"Have you dreamt of them?" I asked while looking at my siblings tombstones.

"Have you?" She asked. I nodded.

"I have. The first time I did they told me to start living life. Change the lives of people with my music. Then I started dreaming more of them. These dreams put me at ease. Now that I got my goodbye with Dad I think I am ready to let it all go." I said.

"I dreamt about them too." Sam smiled looking at her hands. "They thanked me for taking care of you. They told me they are proud of me for becoming a lawyer. They thanked me for helping you pursue your dream career." She said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked smiling as well.

"I didn't know how you'd react. After all I didn't know if you ever dreamt of them." She said.

I hummed. "Come on, we are done here." I said.

"Girls! Let's go." I said. They all nodded and followed me out.

"Do you guys still wanna stay? I need to stay one night but tomorrow I'll be back. Just know that if you stay we need to book hotelrooms because we don't have any furniture anymore." I said.

 "We'll stay." Perrie said.

"Alright then." I said.

I called a taxi, because I mean, Fordwich has a lot of stuff. But a hotel is too much.

"So, you really wanna leave today?" I asked Sam.

"I have to." She said then she added, "You have four awesome people here, who I trust to take care of you just fine." and smiled at the girls who smiled back just as widely.

"Okay, well catch up soon?" I asked. She nodded and we hugged her.

I can't believe that I once held resentment towards her for this stupid fire. I'm a fucking idiot.

The girls all hugged her as well and she made her way to the train station.

Our taxi finally arrived and we stepped inside.

We arrived at the hotel and the girls said we should just book one room.

"Beth?" Leigh asked.

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"Who was that woman in front of the graveyard?" She asked.

The other girls all tuned in as well. I sighed. It's time to tell them.

"That was Kristen. Didn't you recognize her voice?" I asked.

"It seemed familiar but I can't place where I've heard it." Jesy said.

"The girl who leaked my life story. Well except that she didn't mention that she was my main bully who managed to turn the entire school against me." I said.

"She's the one who did all this stuff to you?" Jade asked.

"Yeah. Well her and her minions. It was a long time ago though. I guess she has a really boring life if she is hanging onto bothering me that much." I said shrugging.

"Why didn't you do anything?" Perrie asked. They all looked like they were ready to track Kristen and kill her.

"What am I meant to do? Knowing her she probably had someone recording our entire encounter just in case she would have been able to make me lose control. Plus that's not the person I want to be." I said.

They all calmed down and then nodded.

We then all got changed and laid down. 

Leigh and I cuddled and I heard Perrie whine quietly. I heard Leigh chuckle and she whispered to me, "We made Perrie jealous again. "

"Oh well." I said and smiled.

I fell asleep being grateful for having Sam and these four girls in my life.

*************

"Thank you for the clothes miss, we have great need for them." The woman at the front said.

I smiled and said, "Of course. Have a good day." and left.

After this I walked to my father's flat and met up with the landlord outside.

"Ms. Fields, My condolences." He said.

"Thank you sir. Here are the keys." I said handing him them.

We bid our goodbyes and then I got a taxi and drove to the hotel where the girls waited.

When I stepped out of the taxi I took a deep breath.

I don't want to attend a funeral for the next thirty years if possible. 

I went up to our room and the girls all were ready so we went downstairs and took a taxi to drive us to the train station.

Now I can focus on my life, my career and most importantly, the five most important girls in my life.