⌜ chapter 53 ⌟

Start from the beginning

"Okay back to the video," I laughed, turning back to the camera.

"By the time you will be watching this will be December 25," I started, nodding my head.

"Which means Christmas," he added, also nodding his head.

"So Merry Christmas!" we exclaimed, making jazz hands at the camera.

"I hope you are having a great Christmas and you got what you wanted or you at least got something?" I say, sounding like it was a question at the end.

"We both love you all so much," he says, emphasizing we.

"Like this much," I say, struggling to put more space between my wide arms, "times infinity."

"So since my last video got more than 20k likes," I winked, showing a thumbs up, "Which you guys are bomb as fuck to get it that high," I cursed, making a 👌🏻 hand motion. I need to remember to beep the curse words out.

"I get to put makeup on him," I sang, raising my hand palm up to his chin and smiling at him, "And turn him into Miss Samantha."

"And before I start anything, I'm not saying or implying that I am the best makeup artist because to be honest," I trailed off, "I'm not the best makeup artist."

"Anyways, if you haven't seen that video you can click his ugly face," I laughed, again raising my palm up to his chin.

"My girlfriend is so nice," he sarcastically says, rolling his eyes.

"Don't worry, I will make you beautiful," I try to say in my best Mexican accent, doing that mwuah part where a chef is done make a plate and he kisses his fingers and makes the mwuah sound like its a fabulous dish... if you catch my drift?¿ 😅

"Just kidding, isn't this a cute face," I coed, squeezing his cheeks at the camera with my thumb on one side and the rest of my fingers on the other side.

He laughed, having him look like he was a chubby face and moved out of my hand.

"Okay okay this intro feels too long so let's get on with the video," I laughed, clapping my hands, "Also, stay till the end because there are gonna be a lot of bloopers, I already know."

"Okay first," I say, holding up my pointer finger, "We need to keep his hair out of the way," I laughed, pushing his hair back with my fingers since it wasn't up and out of his face.

"My hair looks like shit because I didn't do it in the morning since we called it a lazy day for us," he chuckled, pointing between me and him.

I sat on the coach behind him and grabbed a handful of his hair, making sure there wasn't any other strands sticking out and made it into a cute manbun.

"Do you guys like his manbun?" I laughed, sliding back to my seat next to him.

"This is so fetch," He mimicked a girly voice, turning his head to the side to show his manbun.

"You should always put your hair like that when you don't do anything to it," I suggested, looking around his face and his manbun on top of his head.

"Yeah but you have to do because," he trailed off, circling around his head with his finger, "I have no idea what you did."

I rolled my eyes with a grin, "Okay now the real first," I turned back to the camera, holding my pointer finger again, "We need to prime your face."

I looked around the table filled with makeup for my primer, eventually finding it.

I twisted the cap off and squirt it on my hand. After one pump, I closed it and rubbed my fingers together so now it was on both of my fingers. I rubbed it all over his face, avoiding his eyes and lips.