Ivy let out a breath she had been holding before catching up to Harley.

Ivy: So what do you do now?

Harley: I don't know. I spent so much time doing what Joker wanted, I don't know what I want to do. But one thing I'm sure of is, I want to meet Y/n and end him.

Ivy: Do you think doing that would make you feel better?

Harley: Oh absolutely. I know you don't care for it, but I really do... or 'did' I guess, love Joker. And he took him away from me. So Yeah, vengeance all the way.

Ivy stopped as Harley kept on walking. The letter that Dave had given her came to mind. He had said exactly what Harley had just said, almost word for word.

She was sure he wouldn't hurt Harley, he had been a loyal henchmen the six months he had been in the Joker clan. In fact, he was third in command, well that's what he said anyway.

He had left an address and instructions to take Harley there. And it was just a couple of miles away. Harley turned around when she noticed Poison Ivy staring off into the distance.

Harley: Hey, you okay?

Ivy: Ye-Yeah... yeah. I'm fine.*she considered her options then sighed when she came to a decision* Come on, I've got a surprise for you.

Harley: Ooo, is it a pony?

Ivy: No it's--

Harley: Because that would raise a lot of questions. Like how long you have been keeping it, why you would have one and most important of all, is it for me?

Ivy: No. It's not a pony.

Harley: Oh well. It doesn't hurt to dream. What is it then?

Ivy: You'll see it when we get there.

Harley: Wait. So you do know where Y/n is. I knew it.

Ivy: What!?! Just a moment ago, you said it couldn't be true.

Harley: Noo, I said it's too convenient. So tell me, is he hog-tied waiting for me to crack his stupid but handsome face in?

Ivy: It's not him.*quietly to herself* at least I don't think it is.

They walked side by side until they got in a cab. Harley spent the entire ride trying to get Ivy to tell her where they were going and Ivy dodging or avoiding as best as she could.

She took a deep breath when they arrived at what looked like a rundown bar. Harley raised an eyebrow and jerked her thumb at the building.

Harley: Is this the place?

Ivy nodded confidently but immediately checked the note once Harley got out of the cab. It really was the right address. She shrugged and followed Harley after paying cabbie.

Harley: This place looks like shit.

Ivy: Yeah, but the thing were here for is inside.

Harley: Come on, Ivy you have to tell me.

Ivy: We're already here. Can't you just wait for a little while longer?

Harley: But I don't want to. Please, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me.

Ivy: Harley! We're right in front of the door.

Harley: I know but --

Ivy: Harley it's open.

Ivy entered first with Harley right behind her. The place was not that bad, just needed new furniture and a new paint job. They heard clinking glasses and turned to see Dave sitting by the bar. Harley accidentally kicked a chair and he jumped at the sound.