The Story Of Dance - Justin Bieber Love Story

Prologue.

"Jess, wake up, you find out who you dance for today!" I heard Sandy yell jumping on top of me.

"Okay, Okay. Get off, fat ass." I laughed once I pushed her off of me. She hit me and walked out laughing.

Oh, well.

I'm Jessica, most call me Jess though. I'm 18 and from Melbourne, Australia, I moved to San Diego, California, a few months after my 18th birthday. I'm a dancer and trying to go professional. I live in an apartment with my best friend Sandy, she's a model. We've been best friends since second grade, she moved here with me for her career too

I've got normal brown hair, about shoulder length. I'm quite short, being only 4'9'.

Sandy is much different than me. She's 5'7' with long blonde hair.

Now, back to reality. 

A few weeks ago I tried out to be a backup dancer for a singer, they couldn't tell us who unless you got the job. Well, I got called yesterday and it turns out I got it.

Today, I'm going to find out who it is, and Sandy will not leave me alone about it. She keeps trying to guess who it is.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs to see Sandy painting her nails. 

"Hey San." I said grabbing an apple. 

"Hey Jess." She said smiling at me.

"So, I've been thinking on who your gonna be dancing for." She said looking up at me.

Here we go again.

Before i could speak she starting blabbing on.

"One Direction, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber?" She started, standing up. "The possibilities are endless, really." She winked. I could practically see the wheels turning in her brain.

"Okay, I gotta go." I said grabbing my bag and keys. 

''Okay, can't wait to know!" She yelled, as I closed the front door. I rolled my eyes and laughed as I walked to my car.

****

Once I got to the studio, I walked in and spotted my friends Skylar and Emily in the corner talking. I walked over to them and greeted them. "Hello, girls." I said hugging them. 

"Hey Jess." They said smiling at me.

"You excited to find out who were gonna be dancing for?" I asked them. They both nodded their heads frantically squealing like fangirls. 

I laughed at the sight. Quite amusing really.

"Are you excited?" Skylar asked me, smiling.

"Yeah, I am. I wonder who it is." I said curiously.

"I know right, its been driving me crazy!" Emily said sitting down.

"Tell me about it. I barley slept last night!" Skylar said smiling wider. Which, i didn't know was possible.

"Who do you think it will be?" Emily asked.

 Before we could answer we heard the door to the studio open, all eyes turned towards the door to see our other friend Julian walking through the door towards Skylar, Emily, and I. 

"Hello Ladies!" He said kissing us all on the cheek.

"Hey Jules!" We said smiling at him.

 "You girls, excited about who were gonna dance for?" He asked happily.

"Hell yeah!" We said together.

"I hope its a guy, and he's good looking.'' Julian said winking at us. 

We laughed at him.

Yeah, Julian is gay, but you wouldn't get that vibe seeing him or talking to him. You would have to spend alot of time around him to know that.

After we talked for a while we heard the door open again, once again all eyes turned towards the door.

Our dance teacher Michelle, some guy who looked some what familiar, and the face that made some gasp, and few squeal.

Justin Bieber.

*********************

Okay. What do you think? Good? Bad? Please give me feedback?

The chapters will get longer, once were more into the book! :) Hope you like! xx