19

a/n PLEASE READ ESPECIALLY YOU ZAYISDONE! IM WATCHING YOU: hey guys just want to say thank you for all the reads and not only that but i want to say that if anything makes you guys uncomfortable let me know and i can change it around. also, no smut, fluff yea, no smut, people are uncomfortable with it soooo, I'm sorry, also zayisdone i am reading your comments and they are fucking funny. i cant. also, you guys have the weirdest reading list names one was "*cups the toes of mcyts*" what the actual feet fedish? anyways love ya. and enjoy it.

*ALSO THE UNDERLINE IS MEMORY. K? IM GONNA ASSUME YOU UNDERSTAND.* 

Wilburs POV:

I want her to be okay. I want her to be safe I wish I could rewind the whole thing and change the situation. I wish she would wake up.
"Mr soot?" The doctor says walking back into the room with a notepad.
"Oh yes?" I say standing up.
"Okay so, she hasn't woken yet. But if you maybe speak to her. It could cause her conscience to wake. Maybe say future plans or sing. It will just maybe cause her to wake but that is up to you, we just wanted to give you  some feedback from the test we ran." The doctor walks over showing me the notes and what they think may happen. As he leaves I sit back down. With his words in mind. Sing? They want me to sing? Should I sing? I don't know any on the top of my mind. Okay, I may have written a song while she was gone about her. but do I do it, now? right now? do I spill my feeling when she can't even hear them? I guess here we go. I'm an idiot.

-I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow again
Take me back to the night we met!

I wanted her to hear me make me feel like she felt the same!

And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to do
And then I can tell myself
Not to ride along with you
I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Oh, take me back to the night we met

I want to kiss Her and tell her everything will be okay!

When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tears
When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met
I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Take me back to the night we met

I want to hold her and make her feel alright!

y/n pov:

i see the light and I want to touch it. i want to stop the pain I cause, so just let me touch it. just let me touch i-

"y/n?" is all I hear and my eyes drift to the side to see Wilbur standing there.

"Is this heaven?" I ask smiling a little, I did it I left, I left the world of pain. it was so bright. i couldn't make out anything.

"y/n, no it's the hospital." I hear will say walking over to the bed and laying his hand down on mine.

"what? no, no, no I can't be back I saw the light. i wanted to leave, I need to leave. i cause too much pain to others." I say starting to panic a little. "what y/n no, you don't cause pain." will say griping my hand.

"yes i do hurt clay, I hurt you, I hurt everyone," I say starting to feel tears weld up into the corner of my eyes.

"y/n look at me." will say bringing my hand to his chest. i turn to look at him as a few of the tears drip down my face.

"y/n all you bring is joy, and happiness u make me the happiest person alive. and to say you don't is just foolish because you have never been more wrong. because all you do is make everyone smile. I love yo- everyone loves you. and you cant take that away from everyone and especially from yourself." I could feel the smile creep onto my face, the blush appearing on my cheeks, and my mind completely fixated on one person and one person only. Him.

Tommy pov:

"I can't believe that they won't let us back there until she wakes." I say scrolling through Twitter. "well, she will wake soon so, it's fine." tubbo says looking through an aritical and all I could do is look at him in shock.

"How can you be so calm? for all we know y/n is back there dying! and you're just gonna sit there saying it's fine?!" I say standing up and trying to walk away. "Tommy, stop. I didn't mean it like that. please tell me why your so upset." did he just ask me why I'm upset does he have the nerve, "why am I upset? why am I upset? maybe I'm upset that my best friend could be dying right now because of fucking clay!" I yell drawing a lot of attention for myself, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, I don't fucking cry. i need to stop. i could feel tubbos arms wrap around me and I could feel myself break down. "why did he fucking do this tubbo?" I cry into his shoulder.

Wilbur pov:

"well she is stable she is breathing perfectly fine, she can go home today if you would like."

"yea thanks," I say walking back into the room, "you're stable so we can take you home." 

i say tidying up her items we brought. "will?" she says putting her shoes on. "yea?" i say as i throw my backpack over my shoulder. 

"do i have to, go back? to, clays?"

"y/n!" 

-

"y/n!" clay sang into the microphone. 

"y/n!" i could feel the smile on my face. i was so excited he wrote a song for me! 

"you are a monster from hell" and that's when i realized it wasn't the song i thought of, yes we did get into an argument before the concert but. i didn't think this would happen.

"y/n!" i needed him to stop.

"y/n" no why would he do this.

"you are a monster from hell." i know we had problems but this was extreme.

"y/n!"

-

"y/n" i could feel my eyes open and i see him in front of me, will, it was just a memory. a really depressing memory.

"y/n you won't go back there. i promise." i could trust him, technically he lost that trust in the beginning, i promise myself that there will be no relationship with him farther than a friendship, that ship has sailed, we will be friends and friends only. i cant handle another relaship.

"I will always protect you." 

then he had to go and say that.