28

A/n sorry guys I'm on vacation so I couldn't post as much but new chapters coming soon! Also mitxhiii your comments are the highlight of my day there amazing also so true y/n is being a bitch! Anyways enjoy and I love ya!

(Underline is song)

y/n pov:

"hey y/n you got a letter in the mail!" clay yelled up to me as i soaked into the new bed we bought.

"okay coming!" i yelled back and decided one more minute won't hurt to chill in the nice warm bed that i didnt want to leave.

"your coming, huh?" clay said walking throught the doorfream.

"im sorry this bed is so...." i said sitting up and letting my hands hold me up.

"mhm really?" clay spoke as he pulled my waist to closer to himself

"you know this bed doesnt squeak?" i said looking down from his eyes to his lips.

"oooo, good. you wanna know why this house is far from all the other ones?" he said mysteriously

"why?" i bit my lip and smiled.

"because i didnt plan on buying a new bed. so i didnt want the neighbors to indoor the squeaking while we jump on the bed." he said leaning down to my lips but it wasnt a kiss, it was a graze it was a soft graze that was making me want more.

"you know what?" i said pushing my hand down his chest.

"you are going dangerously low." he said with a smirk

i looked at him in the most innocent eyes and pushed him back, i stood up and fixed the bed i grabed the letter that he placed on the dresser and left for the dinning room.

"what the fuck? babe?" he said confused.

"fix your little problem." i said and turned with a smile and looked up and down.

"what are you talkin- fuck." he said and grabed a blanket.

"dont mess up the bed. bitch." i said with a small chuckle

"im gonna read this letter." i said and headed for the dinning room to sit and read this poorly tantered postal mail.

i sat down and fixed my sweatpants and sports bra i riped open the mail and started to read it.

"what the fuck?" i said without realizing clay was walking in.

"what?" he said stuffing his face with a peice of cheese.

"um just another letter from will." i said folding it back and placing it into a involpe.

"wait seriosly?" he said and grapped it out of my hands.

"clay. its fine ill tell him to stop." i said and crossed my arms with a small smile.

"you already did, does he not get the fucking hint?" he said he looked pissed and i wasnt really trying to make him go back to his old ways.

"hey its okay, i can handle this." i said and rubbed his face gently, i looked at his body tense up when he look back down at the note.

"fuck it, ill take care of it." he said throwing the note into his pocket and storming out of the door to the car.

i was so confused by the time he left the door I started to chase after him. "no clay its fine!" i yelled but the car had already started and he started to pull out of the driveway.

fuck.

i called an uber and told them this was a emergency so they got there pretty fast, will lived about 1 hour away, so it would be awhile till clay got there, so there was nothing to worry about, so while i waited, stressing, the stress washed over me and i suddenly the moving they packing the guilt made me. fall alseep.