2

y/n pov:

i realized that this gas tank couldn't last forever so i headed back to the house to get a few things so i could head somewhere, i couldn't be left with a wallet and a phone.

i pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. i could feel my feet weaken as i approached the house but i did what i had to and pushed the key into the hole and turned it to unlock it, i opened the door to see all my bags still left next to the couch, and everything looked the same nothing re arranged.

"Hello?" i say to clarify that no one else was here. there was no car so i assume it should be empty. i walk towards my bedroom to grab some clothes and necessities. the house was pitch black it was harder to navigate, but i made it to my bedroom i turned the light switch and the room illuminated which caused it to remind me what happened that day, the memories replaying in my head.

"fuck." i whisper to myself as i look through the room for the suitcase, i found my duffle bag so i guess it will have to work.

i pack a few outfits and my other hygiene items and i pick up my bag and sling it over my back and head towards the door to leave the house. i kiss the place goodbye. nd that was the moment i left for what i thought was for good. i opened my group chat to see if i could stay at one of their places for the night,

THE HOMIES 

y/n:  hey can i stay at someone's house tonight

Tommy: cant my mom would not be pogchamp

bbh: um would you mind sleeping on a dog bed

tubbo: well idk maybe another time

George: sorry bro

Wilbur: um i got a guest bedroom you can say...

y/n: really will..

Wilbur yea if you want...

i open my car door to head to Wilbur's house, i drive into the driveway, to see his house right in front of me i walk up to the door and nook and all of a sudden the door opens and Wilbur gives me a big hug, 

"i haven't seen you in forever y/n." he said looking at me with his nice brown eyes

 " i know i have missed you so much," i said, sweetly. me and will had know each other for ages so it wasn't new.

 he opens his door and lets me in. i put my bags down in the front of the hallway and he guides me up to the guest bedroom.

 i sat down on the cushy bed 

 i looked at him with my big green eyes and i say " omg I'm going to fucking own you at Minecraft." 

as i speak 

he ran off and i chased him down the stairs to his gaming room it had minifridges and small Minecraft signs with two gaming setups 

" why do you have two?" i say with a confused look. 

"its for when people come over and play with me," he says while he sits down on the chair

 i grab another chair and i sit down and he speaks of the idea of doing a stream.

"you wanna stream?" he asked softly

"uh sure why not?" i laugh while he sets it u[, i pull my chair closer to him so i could be in the frame.

  he starts the stream we play for about an hour. the chat is spamming

 " why is y/n at your house?" and we look at each other and laugh. 

we finish the stream and i ask him to show me around. he points me in the direction of his kitchen and says " this is where the magic happens." i turn to him and say " i thought was for the bedroom.." he looks at me shocked and we burst out laughing. 

he shows me the rest of the house and he sits on the white couch and i sit next to him, then he askes "why did you need a place to stay arent you and dream of staying together?" i look at him and he could tell i was heartbroken, and then my eyes filled with tears and one ran down my cheek, he could see i was breaking inside so the only comfort he knows is to grabbed me and hugged me while i sat there crying. 

He layed his head on mine and said "it's going to be okay." i pulled away and i caught a glimpse of his eyes so i turn back to him.

 he stares into my emerald eyes and i could feel the connection between us flicker very fast. i looked into his brown brownie eyes and the sparkle of his eyes made me draw closer, then he moved closer as well, and then we were so close our noses touched

 then we heard Wilbur's phone ding. he got a text so he pulled back and 

I said: "oh, sorry i need to go and take a shower."

 i stand up before he could say anything and i walk away 

"no, y/n-"

WILBURS POV:

i see her walk away and i can't think but how we were so connected at that point in time. i look at the text and i it was from sally...

sally: hey im going to stay for a few more weeks, its a cool retreat!!!

i see the text and i say "ok, love ya."