26

dear y/n

its been a month or 2 and i can tell your starting to move on, you moved out so fast it almost gave me whiplash, on your socials i see you took a trip to the Bahamas and you are having the time of your life, and I'm so happy for you. i also see you and clay are back together.

honestly, i think you guys are soulmates. so I'm happy you are with someone who truly cares about you.

i saw your vlog with Tommy and tubbo.

I'm happy you and clay got a new house it looks bigger than Kardashians. i hope that made you laugh, it looks like you have officially made yourself a comply perfect life. and i never wanted to take that away from you.

but the reason I am writing this letter is not to tell you how much your life is amazing it's to tell you that, I'm sorry

i never meant to hurt you and i wish i had changed some of my previous actions. you were the light in my world and i miss that. i could tell you were afraid of commitment and i pushed it on you. so i just want you to know I'm so sorry. also i want you to know i don't regret any of the times we had.

you brought me the most joy a person could ever ask for. i saw you blocked me on all socials and now i cant reach you. i texted Tommy and Tommy just said to leave you alone but i couldn't just let you live your life without knowing how i actually feel.

so y/n 

when i love you, i realized

i had never truly loved anyone.

i realized i will never truly love anyone the way

I love you.

your biggest fan,

Wilbur soot.