5

WARNING MASSES AMOUNT OF CUSSING AHEAD!!!!!!!

y/n pov:

TIME SKIP TO 2 WEEKS LATER

I typed on my keyboard letting the click of the keys hit my ears, it feels so good when the keys click and you can barely hear them due to your music playing. It gives a very work vibe. I laugh at the thought and when i finished the work i was working on. I turned in my white spiral chair. My feet placed on the floor feel the cold hardwood floor beneath, I shiver at the sudden contact.

I look up and hear a small chuckle. I knew exactly who that was.

"Don't laugh at me." I replied and stood up to grab my phone on the bed side table."I can't help it. You are the definition of dumb." he spoke, letting a smile pull onto my face.

"Oh shut up." I stifled a laugh, and I heard small footsteps behind me. Then there was a pair of hands on my petite waist. I turn my head to see the face next to my head.

"What are you doing?" I blush. Trying not to scream of excitement.

"You're so red, y/n." wil laughed. It felt like a scream in the face. I push him off and grabbed my phone.

"Hey, come back.'' Wil pouted and my face could only got redder by the minute.

"Nooo." I dragged out the o and I rolled my eyes jokingly.

He dropped down on the bed. I smiled and sat next to him. "Love, you look very pretty today." will speak sweetly. My eyes looked to him to give him a sympathetic look but it only made me draw closer to his face. He sat up from the bed and turned to face me.

"Wil-" I started but he grabbed my hand and lifted me to sit on his lap. I smiled and he took his hands and placed them on my face to feel the warmth of my cheeks, they were burning. I leaned in and he licked his lips. I was waiting for him to lean in as well.

He opened his mouth to make my heart flutter.

"Kiss me." he whispered and I could only do so. I pushed my lips onto his and felt the warmth of his body pressed against mine. It felt like. Home.

His lips tasted of sweet cherry which made me crave more. Of such taste.

As he pulled away I could feel like I was in the air lightheaded.

As I looked into his eyes he started to speak.

"y/n?" he started and i nodded to gesture for him to continue he laughed and my face just got warmer.

"Can we go on a date sometime?" wil asked while I was trying to compose myself.

"Of course, i would love to.'' I replied and he made a smile, a chuckle erupt out of his delicate voice. I sat there for a moment before I felt him push his lips against mine again, that was a shock, as he pulled away.

"What was that for?" I laughed. "To get your attention, you're still on my lap." he chuckled, making the embarrassment come flooding in. I jumped off of him and headed to the bathroom yelling apologies.

"You're good, I would like to do that more often." he yelled back "stop." I shouted. 

i looked over twiter from the bathroom and saw that a few people were commenting how they havent heard a song in some time.

'hey peeps song tonight on wilbys stream!'

Sapnap: oooooh ill be there.

Tommy: women ahhhh

tubbo_: yay good job y/n

Wilbur: um i did not know this.

i giggled and i walked to Wilbur's room, i knocked "come in" he said from across his room "Hey, is it okay if i sing?" i ask "yea, it was a joke, I'm going live in  10 mins." he said typing on his computer, i smiled "ok, I'm going to get ready." i said closing the door "ok, bye princess." i turn and i open the door "what?" i laugh and he smiles in the mirror.  change into this:

i walk into Wilbur's room with my ukelele

i walk into Wilbur's room with my ukelele. "you ready?" he said to his chat as i walked in. the chat was filled pogs and yesses. Wilbur got up and sat on a chair beside his gaming chair, and i sat in his gaming chair. i tuned my ukelele and prepared. this was the first time i sang to an audience. "ok it's called i just learned the f work." 

a/n: this is an actual song. 

i started, i played my ukelele.

 "f+ck you and f+ck your mom she called me a wh0re when i was way too young and."

 i looked back at Wilbur and he nodded "and f+ck you and f+ck your friends

i never heard half of those slurs until them"

 i started to close my eyes.

 "and f+ck you and f+ck him and f+ck her and f+ck them and f+ck this and f+ck that and f+ck you for what you did and even more, f+ck you what you didn't"

 i stop to breathe then i continued 

"f+ck you and f+ck your red light that i slept under as you texted her all night and f+ck you and f+ck our last fight you said it was all my fault and sh+t you aren't right"

 i opened my eyes and started to become more powerful

 "but f+ck you and f+ck him and f+ck her and f+ck them and f+ck this and that and f+ck you for stealing my heart and f+ck you the most for giving it back" 

 i sang a little louder 

" and i don't care if you think that I'm being crazy anymore this is the last time that I'll just sit here and take being ignored and i know if you came back I'd have trouble closing the door but you desеrve it and you deservе this"

 Wilbur stood up and started dancing in the background 

i giggled 

"so, f+ck you and f+ck your mom f+ck you and your backstory f+ck you and f+ck your headlight f+ck you for almost k!lling me"

i stood up and started to dance while singing

 "f+ck you and f+ck him and f+ck her and f+ck them f+ck you and f+ck him and f+ck her and f+ck them f+ck you and f+ck him and f+ck her and f+ck them and f+ck this and that."

 i stopped and sang lower and sang 

"and f+ck you for injuring my life but thanks so much for leaving it" i finished and sat down on his chair to see what people said. then i saw it. the thing that changed my smile to a frozen face. "is that about me." Wilbur read from the chat. "thank you guys for watching and have a good day." Wilbur said to the chat as he ended the stream. tears started to roll down my face. "y/n" Wilbur said sitting next to me. i turned and hugged him tighter than ever. i didn't want to let go, but. i had to. because she walked in...

A/N: haha cliffhanger oop also just wanted to say that im sorry for the use of cussing i liked it also the song was about dream if you couldn't tell.