22

y/n pov

"come on take me on that date." i smile, he stands up with his face rising into a nervose grin, he grabbed a coat and me and him headed on our way, he already had presentable clothes on and i did to, so there was no reason to change. we got to the car, as i opened the passenger side door he plops down in the drivers side.

i open the passenger side door and sit down, he puts the car in reverse and we head to, honesty i don't know where he didn't tell me.

"where we going?"

i asked looking through my phone, "its a surprise." he said eyes still focused on the road but he has a slight grin, "what did you plan this, are you kidnapping me?" i joked, "one yes i did plan the date, two no your not getting kidnapped you willingly went." he said with a chuckle. i could feel my lips turn from a grin to a straight-up smile. the blush crept onto my face and my face couldn't help but turn red.

"so no drudging me?" i said with a smile trying to hide the blush.

"sadly no." he said pulling into a parking lot.

"sadly?" i said with a grin the size of the sun.

he parked the car in front of a old-school dinner and unbuckled his seat belt.

before i could say anything he got out of the car and walked to the other side of his car opening my door.

this looked oddly familiar, like i have been here before.

"this looks epic." i said walking up tp the door.

"i knew you would like it." he said hoping the door and giving me a simple smile. as we walked in we were greeted with a women in skates and the classic old uniform, "hello welcome, to Greengard dinner, how many?" the lady spoke, "two" will said and she asked her to follow her, as we walked we got to the booth and sat down, it smelt like warm butter and sugar, this was almost like a dream, the lady soon spoke up, "so we will start you with a drink?" She said with a great big smile, "oh yes I'll take a sprite. And she will, what do you want?" Will said looking towards me, "oh a water." I said with a slight smile then looking away. "Alright that will be out in a minute!" She said and skated away, I could feel wills eyes on me, "so, this place is nice." I said looking around. "Y/n you didn't have to get a water. I know you love chocolate milkshakes." Will said opening his napkin and laying out the silverware.

"No will, I just thought a water would do, I need to drink more a day." I said with a tiny smile, truth be told I wanted a chocolate milkshake really bad, but I need to lose some weight. Me and will talked and laughed and had a great time, it was time to order our main course so will told me to go first.

"I'll have the classic garden salad, no dressing and no tomato. Thank you." I said with a baby smile, I saw will turn from looking at the menu to looking at me, he could tell I actually didn't want that I was just telling him how the chicken strips looked amazing. I looked back over to him and saw how he was looking at until the lady asked what he wanted, "oh yes, um can. I have the chicken strip basket." He said with a slight smile but more of a frown, "what size?" The lady asked, "medium" he said and she gave him a nod

As she left I couldn't look at will I knew he knew what I was doing. "I'm going to use the bathroom." He said leavening the table and walking away was he mad? The lady arrived with our food and he still wasn't back, she dropped off the plates and walked away leaving me alone, will finally came back and we started to eat, we started up a conversation, then he asked a question I couldn't answer, "so have you talked to clay recently?" He said biting one of his frys.

I think he was hoping for a no, or a never, but I certainly didn't give him the response he wanted, "yea I have." As I said that he looked up from his food and looked at me then his happy face turned to straight up confusion then all of a sudden people started singing and bringing a Sunday to the table we were sitting at, "your boyfriend here asked us to bring you a Sunday as a surprise" a lady said, "were not dating." I said with a smile, she laughed and sat the ice cream down on the table and the whole crew walked away,

The whole time will sat with the same face, with the look of annoyance.

"You did this." I said turning to him, "yea." He said with a more gentle look, "will could you not see." I said with a frustrated tone.

He clearly didn't expect that "what?" He said with a annoyed face.

"Could you not see I wasn't trying to eat unhealthy food, then you go and make me feel bad about it?" I said throwing my hands up in distress.

"What no this was supposed to be nice."
He said with a confused look.

"No, just stop." I said standing up and walking away, "y/n no wait." Will said standing up I kept walking and I knew he wouldn't be able to go in the girls room so I walked in and sat down in one of the stalls. 

that's when i got it,

a text 

from,

clay.