4

Wilbur's pov:

i see the pain in her eyes when she talks about him, i see the tears when she hears what she says...

i open the bathroom door and i walk out i needed something to change, i needed him to know what he did to her. i needed justice for her.

i open my car door and i turn the engine on to see y/n in front of my car. looking at me. i sit there looking into her eyes. she looked confused but heartbroken. i sit there in park and she walks over to the passager side door and opens the door...

y/n pov:

i see him look at me with anger... was he mad at me or is he mad a dream? i see him sit there and he wasn't moving h was just looking at me. i wanted him to know i held nothing against clay after all this time. i walk over to the passenger side door and i open it with the hesitation that he might just yell at me. "will" i say as i put my hand on top of his hand that was resting on the gear shift. "he hurt you. why shouldn't i hurt him?" he says looking at me with the angriest expression. "because it won't help or solve anything. it happened, i can't do anything about it." he looks at my hand on his hand and leans back in his driver-side chair. "i just want justice." I  look at him and say "my justice is peace." he sighs and i lean on his shoulder to feel his comfort and so he would know i was there...

A/N : IF YOU ARE IN ANY SELF HARM OR TOXIC OR ABUSIVE RELISHINSHIP SEEK HELP EMITALIY BUT TELL A PARENT OR IF YOU CANT IM HERE FOR A DM OR ANYTHING YOU NEED HELP OR TALK ABOUT.