14

a/n do you guys want smut? or fluff or none? lmk also thank you for all the support. i really do appreciate it love you and i hope you enjoy the chapter. also, you punks are saving the book to ur reading lists. Thank you, u guys are douches u making me cry.

y/n pov:

i turn to see. him.

"hey. sorry just came to get some drinks." i said walking over to the counter that contained all the waters. "mhm" he said drinking something of his own. i couldn't put the name on what he was drinking but it wasn't too good. he had dark circles under his eyes and his lips were red. he looked dull and grey. he looked slimmer than before. he looked like a mess. his hair was messy and his clothes were ruffled. i start to walk closer to the door to leave with water in my hand. why does he look so rough? but then i could see what he was drinking. i stop in my tracks. "will!" i say running over to him. "what are you drinking?" i say trying to grab the bottle out of his hands. "what?" he says slurring his words.

i get the bottle out of his hands. and i push it to the side. "y/n no give it back!" he said trying to grab it back. 

"no. no. why are you drinking?" i say trying to push his arms back. "because just give it back." he says still trying to grab the bottle "please. y/n it makes things easier to deal with." he says still trying to grab it. 

"no will, this will hurt you. stop. What's wrong." i say placing the drink in the trashcan and kicking it so it would be farther away from us. 

the thing I didn't expect is for him to break down. "y/n I'm sorry, it's been so hard." he says sobbing. i grab him and i rap him in my arms. trying my best to convert him. "will. I'm here, I'm here" i say trying to calm him. 

"y/n. i told her," he said crying in my arms and as soon as he said that i knew what he meant.

a/n I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm pretty sick. and i feel terrible. sorry but i promise the next will be better also if there is any bad grammar sorry again sick.