6

Wilburs pov:

I could feel her pain it radiated off of her, the tears burned through my shirt to my back, i could only imagine how red her face was, her head was placed on my shoulder i couldn't see her pain but i could imagine it. I can't imagine the things she went through without anyone knowing. Her sobs just choked and i couldn't do anything to stop it

I started to rub her head trying to comfort her as much as possible.

Then i heard a creak from my door.

"Um hey will?" a girl's voice bounced off the walls taunting me in my ears. I pulled away and saw. Sally.

I forgot today was the day she got back from her retreat.

"Hey, sall. Sorry, forgot you got back today." i laughed and sat back in my chair and i could see y/n confused face, and all i could do was sit there and look stupid.

"Whos this?" sally asked and dropped her bags on the floor in the hallway. She walked in and i could see her defenses up and she was ready to fight. "Babe this is y/n she is another streamer she just needed a place to stay." i technically didn't lie she was another streamer and she did need a place to stay.

"Oh well, im sally. Wilbur's girlfriend." sally replied and smiled widely, that toothy grin knowing that she had Wilbur all to herself

y/n pov:

He did the one thing that he knows i hate. Lying. I smile, "yea will have told me all about you." i covered, i don't know why i covered for him, i just did. He smiled and it looked as though everything was fixed except the trust i had for this boy.

"Oh well we love female energy here!" sally exclaimed as she left to put her stuff away in a different room. I could see Wilbur's eyes on me and i could see his mouth open then close he was trying to find the right words.

I just sat there and played with the strings of my ukulele.

"y/n?" wil tried to get my attention.

"Fuck you." was all i said and left to pack my bags.

I open the guest bedroom door and I start to put all of my items in my bag. I am throwing them in with the most force as possible. "hey. where you going." I hear from behind me. I turn quickly. "oh. my... my. um, boyfriend. wants me to move in." I stand with a T-shirt in my hand. "oh. okay. do you need help?" they say with a smile. "sure. thanks, sally" I say putting my hair behind my ear. 

Niki walks over and helps me pack my bag. we laugh at the corniest things. and her smile glows like a million stars.

stars...

she turns to my face. and I turn to meet her eyes. "um, I'm gonna go." I say standing up with my bag in one hand and my phone in the other. 

where am I going to stay? do I go back to him? I say to my self walking out of the front door of the house. "y/n!" I hear behind me as I walk down the sidewalk to the taxi. I turn to see the tall brunette staring at me from his door. I open the door and get in with no hesitation...

"where you going?" the driver says with his hands on the wheel." go to ******* I'm going home. I'm going home." he turns and starts to drive.