9

A/N just wanna say thank you so much for 300 reads you are amazing and i really appreciate it. also if you guys really don't feel conformable with clay/dream being the antagonist. i will change the name or something i want you guys to feel conferable.

y/n pov:

i did the worst thing i could have done. a tear slipped from my face. that was already messed up with the makeup. it fell onto his hand. of all places, it had to be his hand. he felt something drop i could see him look down and see the wet spot on his hand. he rubbed his hand on his sweatpants and started to pull over. 

i could sense this wasn't going to go well.

"Why did you stop," i ask looking in the window wiping my tears so he couldn't see. i felt his eyes. they were burning through my skin. they were the eyes i wish to have forgotten. "why are you crying?" he said in a very calm voice.

very calm. calm. voice

"what do you mean. I'm fine," i say turning looking at him in the eyes. it was so hard. why did i put myself in this situation. why did i come back. "you're clearly not. What's up." he says looking at me with the saddest expression. but before i could say anything he said "tell me how you feel. i can take it. i won't get mad." i was bottling up emotions and i wanted to explode. but i knew if i did i would be dead

on the side of the road. worst way to die. am i right?

"just a little sad. haven't saw my friends in a while." i lie trying to get to the mall as fast as possible. "oh. if you want we can visit." of course he would say that. but the only person we can visit is will and i don't want to go back there. 

"sure. but I'm starving, lets get some food," i say looking at the roof of the car. i tried to stay as calm as possible.  didn't want him to get angry.

a/n if anything like this happens in real life like sexual assault. please tell an adult or seek help. this is not something to joke around about and we want you to stay as safe as possible. also never. stay with the person who assaulted you under any circumstance. the only reason for this story is because she wants to find a place before she leaves. 

clay starts to drive. we are sitting in almost complete silence. the ratio was on some random station. and i was just thinking about what was going on. i was replaying that moment in my head millions and millions a time. "hey." i heard from my left ear. i turn not making exact eye contact. "yes." i say in a trembling tone. please don't hurt me please. i think to myself. "i wanna say sorry. for what i did back. at the uhm house." what did he just say. did he just think that saying sorry for hitting me was going to fix it. i lost a part of my dignity at that moment. i lost a part of my soul. i was broken and no one could fix me.

i was like a doll and i felt like i was being played with. 

"it fine," i say turning back to the window hopping this car ride would end as soon as possible. i needed so much space. i really needed someone. because i was drowning and i can't breathe. i feel I'm about to pass out and never return. and that's what hurts...