18

a/n: just wanna say this is not accurate i am no specialist in this type of stuff so don't do anything that is in this story, I'm sorry this isn't as accurate. i hope you enjoy it. also, it isnt long I wanted it to end on that.

Wilbur pov:

"y/n no please breath!" I say holding on to her with all my might, please I think to myself before I see her go limp i go straight to her pulse, it is decreasing, she isn't breathing. the ambulance would take too long, I gotta take her. i pick her up and run down the stairs avoiding all the questioned people asking what happened. i open the door going to the car, putting her in the front buckling her in and I go to the driver's side starting the car, I check her pulse it hasn't stopped completely but I need to hurry because it can, I pull out the driveway and speed down the street to the hospital, luckily it was only 5 mins away. not to far, I stop at the red light and tap my hands on the wheel hoping for the light to hear my preys for it to go faster, I look over and check her pulse again but this time it was low to fucking low.

"shit no!" I pull out into the oncoming traffic avoiding the cars causing an accident behind me. i see the hospital so I hit my gas and start to drive around 80 as I stop in the parking lot I open up my door running over to the other side grabbing her and running into the hospital screaming for help, I probably looked like a mad man, but I didn't care, I don't care. as long as they're safe I will face the consequences, and that's okay.

 i see them take her on the bed and take her to the back and in that moment all I hear is. 

the flatline. "she is flatlining!" the doctor says pushing the bed faster.

y/n, I love you