21

btw: no shipping of tommy and tubbo, just letting you know their minors.

my face warmed up and i couldn't speak. what was this feeling? everything around me felt unreal, i couldn't think of the word.

what the fuck did i just do?

"wow." will say breathing heavily,

"wow. wow," i say breathing heavily as well.

i could feel my eyes close, i was exhausted. the whole day was exhausting and i could go for a nice quick na-

"what the fuck? why is the door locked? open up bitches." Tommy says jiggling the nob.

i turn to will jumping up and grabbing the closest pair of pants. i grab what i thought was my sweatpants, i pull them on realizing that they were too big to be mine. shit there wills. i throw my shirt on and put my hair in a bun. 

will had his clothes on and walked over to the door unlocking it.

"yes, Tommy." will ask hoping he would just go away. 

"hello bitch." he says barging into the room and sitting on Will's gaming chair. "so while i was streaming i heard arguing?" he asks fidgeting with his nails.

"oh no we are good, just misunderstanding." will say sitting on the bed. lord just give Tommy a hint to leave.

"oh okay good, just wanted to make sure everything was okay," he said standing up walking out but before he could leave. 

"oh hey y/n you should get ur neck looked at, it's breaking out," he said walking out of the room.

i turn to will and we burst out laughing. i could feel my happiness really burst into laughter. "will?" i ask lightly treading. don't screw this up.

"yea?" he said turning to face me.

"what does this mean?" i ask biting my bottom lip. 

"y/n?" he says softly 

"yea?"

"will you go on a date with me?" he said dramatically.

"oh sweet dear, of course," i said acting dramatic as well. i could feel his arms wrap around me and i dug my head into his chest feeling his warmth. "now. cAN WE SLEEP IM TIRED AS SHIT?"

"yea I'm exhausted." will say laying down. i crawl over and lay on his chest sinking into his band tee shirt, it smelt like him, smelt like warm caramel salty, and sweet. i could feel his arm wrap around me pulling me closer to his body. 

i wanted this, i needed this. 

-

click. click. click.

"what the fuck is that?" i hear will say, everytime he talked it sent waves down my spine his voice so deep but so sweet. 

click.

"what the hell?" i say opening my eyes and turning around. 

"Tommy what the hell are you doing?" i said as he was typing on his phone. "oh i don't know check Twitter," he said leaving the room. at that point, will was up watching me scold Tommy. 

"oh my god. he didn't." will said dropping his head in his hand. 

"what, what did he do," i said grabbing his phone from his hand. 

"TOMMY! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE." i yelled, he made his way back with his hands in his pockets. 

"yea??" he said cautiously.

"yea? you posted a picture of me and will sleeping. together." i blushed a little at the sentence.

"OK, ITS FINE, FRIENDSHIP BOND. RIGHT?" HE SAID laughing. "no Tommy. just no" i said covering my eyes. i had the worst headache.

"no you guys are more than friends?" he smirked as his eyes widened. "what no, just delete it please." will said getting up from the bed. finally, he said something i thought he was just gonna sit there.

"get out Tommy. and just we will talk later."  will said pushing Tommy out. 

"okay bye bitches. tubbo i got away with it." he yelled down the hall

"no you didn't." i yelled back. jeuse. 

"what the fuck are we gonna do." will said pacing around the room

"it's fine, he's right friends. frienolgy," i said getting out of the bed.

"do you want to be friends." will asked stopping in his tracks and looking at me. 

"no." i said bluntly "more than friends." I said. "friend with benefits?" he chuckled a little.

"no, what the hell," i said as i laughed. i sat on his gamer chair he bent down to my level placing a kiss on the tip of my nose. and all i could feel was the butterflies warming my stomach it was doing backflips. 

-

"hey y/n can we talk?" Tommy said sitting down on the couch. "oh yea what's up"

i could see his sadness on his face.

"so, i have been staying for a while and I and tubbo are starting to miss home. and what I'm trying to tell you is. I and tubbo are going home.." he said letting his head dip down avoiding eye contact with me.

"Tommy." i said 

"yes," he said looking up.

"it's okay. I'm not upset," i said with a tiny smile

i could see his face raise with a smile

"really your not mad?" he said with an unsure expression. 

"positive," i said i could feel my body being tugged into a hug, i wrapped my arms around him giving him a nice long converting hug.

-

i pull Tommy's suitcase into the cab, Tommy and tubbo gave us both hugs and got in. waving. it was kinda weird in the house it was so big and empty, no yelling Tommy, no converting tubbo, and no streaming. 

will was off of his mental health break but i wasn't so, i just sat and chilled most days, will would usually be upstairs working and i would be in the living room watching youtube. 

it was like we were a fighting couple like we don't talk unless we have to, and impart to blame. i stand up from the couch and walk up the stairs, i could hear his classical guitar playing.

 i open his door and he pauses his music turning to me, 

"come on, take me on that date."