27

a/n: the slant is the song and the underline is the letter. again i hope you enjoy and comment on some ideas for future chapters i will be choosing some.

dear y/n

i saw your stream, you were opening fan mail and you saw my letter and even read half of it but stopped after you realized it was from me. 

i just hope you finished it later that day. i see you show up on my fyp with edits every day and my youtube is filled with your videos.  i also see a lot of you and clay ship edits. it really nice to see you happy.

i just wish you would respond to me. 

Tommy told me about how you and clay were arguing a lot but he hasn't put his hands on you which is great not the arguing part. i happy he grew out of his old ways. I'm happy for you.

truly.

Tommy also told me not to write any more letters because it upset you last time he didn't say if you read it or not but he did say you threw it away.

and i think that is truly justified.

i just...

miss you. so fucking much.

-------

"clay please just leave me alone for a minute," i say almost with a harsh tone. i could see him trying to not get angry.

"alright let me know when you're ready to talk," he said gripping his hands together. he has seriously made some improvement to his ways before he would probably go off and made my feelings feel invailed but he has been taking them into concentration. and i like that.

"wait," i said as i grab his arm.

"I'm sorry please tell me how you feel about the situation," i said scooting over so he could sit on the bed next to me.

"i just. the letter really made me second guess us," he said with a hunch back and fingers intertwined with one another your glassy eyes were showing me you cared.

"hey look at me," i said putting my hand on his cheek as he turned his head and his sandy hair flipped with his head.

"don't ever worry about me and will. that ship has sailed. ok?" 

"are you happier?" clay said with a hopeful look.

"yes."

-------------

wilburs pov:

"sing us the song dude," Tommy spoke through the VC with a small smile

i haven't had many people because I'm going through some dark depression and the only person there was Tommy and so that is i usually talk to, he has my back and i have his.

"i don't know Tommy i haven't sung this to anyone," i said unsure

"come on i got you," he said with a happy face he cared..

"fine," i said and gave in.

Walking down 29th and Park

I saw you in another's arms
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

you did. you looked like you were having the time of your life the laughing the smile the eyes were all the same but more joyful. you looked happier.

saw you walk inside a bar

He said somethin' to make you laugh