12

y/n pov

we finally arrive at the mall and we look around and eat. we sit down at some tables and chairs and I start to pick at my food. i really didn't want to eat. "hey. Are you good? u said you were hungry." clay says looking up from his food. "i know. just. tired." i say trying to stop the conversation. "oh well. you know how you said you wanted to see some friends." clay said putting his hand on the top of my food to get my face to look at his.

"yea," i say looking up at this face.

"well. i called around and we are going to go see the gang tomorrow." clay says with a smile plastered crossed his face.

"really. that's great." i actually did want to see everyone i did really miss them. i was thinking when i took my first bite. the bite iv been waiting to take but hadn't because i couldn't. i ate my food slowly but at least i ate. better than not eating at all.

we finished our food and we started to leave. i would never forgive clay. but that doesn't mean i can't try and get by until i find a place. we get into the car and we arrive home after a 30 mins drive.

*next day*

i wake up to not feel anything next to me it was my only bodyweight, i turn to see something on the ground. i peek over the side of the bed to see clay on the floor did he sleep on the floor? i ask myself laying with my back against the foam bed. i pull the blankets off of me and i walk to the bathroom. wait. we are going to see our friends today. i can't believe it. how did he get everyone to agree?

Clay pov:

* the day before at the mall*

i was standing in front of the dressing rooms waiting for her to finish trying things on. when i remember what she said "just miss my friends." i grab my phone out of my pocket and go to the group chat with all of the dream SMP players. or y/n's friends.

the boys. with women...

clay: hey guys, question?

tubbo: hiiiii. sup

tommy: eww. what do u want.

wilbur: oh god

sapnap: sup bro

george:mhm

and the rest answerd.

clay: um. so y/n is feeling down. because she misses you guys. do you think we can all meet up? you know to cheer her up?

everyone agrees and then i get a text from will. but it was private.

Wilbur: wait is y/n with you. is she stay with you?

clay: yea. we made up. from the incident.

Wilbur: oh okay. um do you want to meet at my house tomorrow like everyone come here?

clay: yea cool. um just let everyone know.

a/n: btw clay doesn't know that y/n was staying with Wilbur those weeks. and he doest know the stuff that happened. just a reminder. also, clay is trying to make it up to y/n because he knows what he did was wrong. like the whole thing. it still inst right btw

*back to present*

y/n pov:

i open the bathroom door and i start to do my makeup. it felt good to know you were going to see the people you love the most. i opened the bathroom door and heard someone in the bedroom. i started to walk over and then the door opened. "hey. we can leave in 20. is that okay." clay asks walking past you with his shoes in his hand. "yea. I'm gonna change." i say walking into the bedroom locking the door.

i go through my case of clothes to find something to wear.

i put my outfit on. and i walked out of the room. i took about 10 mins to get ready so i walked to the kitchen to grab some cereal. "hey. we are gonna get food there. so don't eat much. k" i hear from the living room "okay," i say. i pour a little less than a boal i would usually get. i put the milk into the bowl and i sit at the counter eating while scrolling through my phone. i see a Twitter comment that changes my mood.

who else thinks that Wilbur soot and y/nbear should be together. like dream... back off my ship.

i turn twitter off and i hear clay come in the kitchen my head shoots up and he is sitting next to me. "you ready. ill clean the boal when i get to home." i nod my head and i put the bowl in the sink. then we walk to the car...

5 mins into the car.

hey," i say to clay who was focusing on the road.

"hi?" clay says in a joking tone

"so. why were you on the floor?" i ask trying to see what he was doing.

"i thought. you might want some space," he says

"oh thanks," i say with a slight smile.

he smiles back and we pull into a nebherhood.

"oh, yeah. where are we meeting everyone?" i say looking at him driving.

"wills."