30

wilbur pov:

she doesn't love me. everything she told me was a lie?

i held my phone in my hand and waited for the call Tommy had promised earlier that day.

i would say you broke my heart but you broke much more than that.

ring ring

"hey will," Tommy said cheerfully not realizing what just happened.

"hey tom," i said with my voice cracking.

"will? you good?" Tommy spoke with a worried tone.

"no." i simply spoke feels tears weld.

"I'm on my way," Tommy spoke before i could say anything else.

---------

"babe?" clay spoke through the doorway of our bedroom, the curtains were closed and it was completely dark i got the blackout curtains and my room was filled with old dishes and tissues.

i felt like my whole world was spirling and i couldn't save it.

"baby?" clay spoke walking in as he paused the tv and sat on the corner of the bed.

i stayed looking at the black screen knowing i was going to have to speak at some point.

"y/n you need to get out of this bed." clay spoke and it made me turn my head to look at his worried expression.

"y/n i know you might not want to hear this but will put out a song. about you." clay said which, made me sit up. i grabbed the remote out of Clay's hand so fast it could have flung out of my hand.

i flip the channel from Netflix to youtube.

i see his icon show something new. i click on his profile and there it was

That way (by Wilbur soot) 

i could feel my finger slide over the circle to press the start and then i felt Clay's hand on top of my hand and he put his finger on mine helping me press the play button.

-----

3rd pov

Wilbur sat on a bench, it was drizzling and the sun was setting, the clouds were there and an umbrella was sat next to Wilbur. he had a black shirt and black ripped jeans with a brown cloak.

will have his hair messed up and his glasses sat on his face.

will sat legs parted and face staring at the sky.

a quiet person starting speaking 

"God, I wish that you had thought this through / Before I went and fell in love with you."

they spoke it was Wilbur speaking  he was saying various quotes

"I just can't imagine / How you could be so okay now that I'm gone,"

he said again

"I still f*ckin' love you, babe."

his words were from songs he knew i loved

"All I ever wanted was to be enough for you."

were the last words before he stood up and kicked the camera.

the camera changed to a black screen to Wilbur standing in the rain with his arms spread.

he was facing away from the camera.

run me in circles

Wilbur's voice spoke as it started you could see Wilbur walking into a house.