11

Wilbur's pov:

a/n this is the day they went to the zip lining place. so it will be talking like it is that day.

"y/n'' I yell running into their bedroom. "what will," they say rolling over in their bed. groning. "come on. get dressed.'' I say, pulling the blankets off their figure. "no." they say, trying to pull the blanket back from me. "come on. stop being lazy.'' I yell trying to rip the blanket. but unfortunately, she pulled a little too hard and I went off balance. and I fell on her but my hands caught me. so I was just leaning over her. "um. sorry." isay looking at her. "you know what." she says moving my hair out of my face. "what.'' I say smiling while staying in place. "this reminds me of that video I watched, where she and her stepbrother got into a fight because she got out of the shower and he pulled the towel off of her. and she was trying to get it back. and he slipped and his di-"

"stop. stop." I say getting up and trying to purify my ears. she was just laughing like a maniac. "I love how you know exactly what video I'm talking about. what you be doing will?" she says laughing and wheezing. I'm not amused. I just stand there with a slight grin on my face.

"yo know what/ just change and be downstairs at 30,'' I say walking out of the room. "wait for will." y/n says trying to have me come back into the room. I walk back in and I lean on the door frame with my arms crossed. "what." I say looking at her "here." she says handing me my TikTok bennie. "oh yeah. thanks.'' I say, grabbing it from her hands. "oh no thank you. for letting me borrow it because it was cold yesterday." she says but before I say anything. she stands up and whispers in my ear as she starts to walk into the bathroom. "incel." oh you gotta be kidding. me. I turn and watch her walk into the bathroom. damn, she is so sexy. oof. I snap out of my thoughts when she closes the bathroom door.

*30 mins later*

we were in the car and y/n was trying to grill me out of telling her where we were going. "where are we going? my fellow simp." she says with her hands on my shoulder begging like a little puppy.

"you will see. and I'm not a simple person. I don't want any sexual gratification." I say with my eyes on the road.

"no wonder your sex life is failing like the economy," she says putting her hands in her lap.

"really. the economy. do you really want to start a debate?" I say looking at her as she is typing on her phone. "Actually I would love to." she says putting her phone down looking at me. "okay. you start." I say turning on my left signal.

a/n just so you know this is just for fun. I have no stance in politics and whatever. or at least I will not release it online. it's just something cuz IDK. you can switch it to your own argument instead of what I say but that's up to u.

"Okay, for starters what do you stand for, capitalism or communism?" y/n says opening her hands

a/n I'm going to just put their text and not put details like "she opens her hands' ' too much work lol.

"well, I do like the idea of communism. but I'm pro-capitalism."

"well, that is where I disagree/ agree on im pro _____

[if it says agree/disagree or if it has slashed it means you choose your answer. also whatever you choose Wilbur goes against that because it's a debate.]

"okay. well, tell me what is so good about that. and how it's so great cuz I disagree."

"Okay well, ____ is way better because it just makes the economy better and its pros are important to the society."

"hm. well, you're dumb and wrong. kidding, kinda. that's wrong because I'm right."

"what a great debate will be."