3

mentions of self-harm

Y/N POV:

my hand holds my other making me feel as though clay was holding my hand with a smile spread across his face.

my life was surrounded by pain and hatred and sadness, but when i was with him, it was filled with happiness or so i thought, my hand glided up my arm to feel the scars that were placed

in the worst way possible.

my hand traced the scars and then they followed to my collar bone and to my neck to feel the defined jaw and bones that sank underneath.

my heart could feel my breathing pick up when i thought of how clay cheated.

"what am i supposed to do without you?"

I whisper to myself and I turn to sit on the tiled floor. The tears welled up in my eyes and the feeling washed over me with grief and loneliness.

The feeling of being alone with someone right there feels like you will never be normal or full, even happy.

I was only in my undergarments when I heard a knock on the door.

i wipe the tears that dared to fall,

"Hello?" I spoke, trying my hardest not to let the crying show.

"y/n may i enter," Wilbur spoke on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yes, one moment," I said and grabbed a baggy hoodie that layed in my duffle i had.

I threw it over my head and fixed my face to make it look as good as possible.

I opened the door and let in.

"so i wanted to talk-"

he started but stopped at the sight of my arm, my hoodie sleeve had ridden up so it was showing my scared arm that was begging for help.

"y/n?" he said, looking at my arm with no words or facial expressions. just pain.

I pulled my sleeve down as I realized he saw my arm.

"What was that?" he asked calmly, looking at me.

"Nothing, just some scars from when I was a kid," I said, trying to shrug it off, I scratched my forehead and crossed my arms.

"So what's u-'' I tried to speak but was cut off by Wilbur walking out.

"wil?" i asked following him out the bathroom to see him stomp down the stairs and grabbing his keys.

"will?" I said walking down the stairs.

"He did that, didn't he?" he asked turning to me.

"What?'' I try to avoid having to answer, this was my problem and I could fix it on my own.

"Did clay cause that?" Will said, pointing at my arm.

"no. I just thought it was the only way out." I said with a small shout. I was so nervous.

"way out?" he questioned

"out of pain," I said simply and tucking my hair behind my ears.

will turn around and head for the door leaving me in a self-pity party. I ran out to him as the door slammed. I knew where he was going.