15

a/n Honey thank you for voting i love you guys and thanks for 1 thousand reads never thought this would happen. lmk what you guys want in the next chapters.

y/n pov 

"will," i say holding him in my arms. "I'm so sorry y/n," he says with tears flooding on his face to my shirt. 

"will," i say lifting his face to see the tears rolling down.

"it's okay. no need to say sorry." i turn and he lays his head on my shoulder. we sit there looking at the wall as i hear him sniffling. "y/n?" i hear will say from beside me. i turn my head to look at him. "yea?" 

"i was worried. for you." he said lifting his head off my shoulder and looking at me. "why?" i say turning my full body towards him. "because i didn't want you to go back to. clays. you said it before it wasn't the best." he was right it wasn't. but i only left because he decided to not be truthful. i look away and grab my water and i start to walk away i wasn't about to hear him talk about how he was trying to save me. "wait." i hear out of my ear, will say grabbing my wrist. i turn around. "no stop. i left. because of you." i say pulling my arm away. "y/n. I'm sorry i didn't tell you." he says sitting on the table letting his legs lay on the ground. i could tell he was sorry. my emotions are all over the place.

"Why did you. like not tell me?" i say walking over slowly and sitting on the table next to him.

"i wanted to see where it went.. i liked you. but i didn't know if you liked me back."

i look at him and i could still see the circles under his eyes and the puffs of red. 

"do you ever think what it would be like if i met you first," he said looking at me, i turn to look at him.

if i met him first, i would have been nowhere. even though clay did awful things he helped me. with my channel, with my job, shit with my family. because he was my family.

I and clay have known each other for years ad when i say years i mean years also since 1st grade so like... 18 years. 

"yea. things would be totally different." i started to stare at his red lips. that looked like they were bruised from all the hash achool he was drinking. i cant do this! i think to myself.

"i would like that," he said coming closer. to my face. 

"yea. me too" i started to lean farther. 

i could feel his breath hit my face and even though he was just drinking it still felt like a safe space. he came down and our lips met. i could feel the passion in his lips and his arms draped around my waist and i threw my arms over his shoulders. i could feel his young poking at my lips. i opened my mouth to feel his dominance. i could feel him leaning into the kiss.

"what the fuck?" 

i hear over my ear i pull away and i see.

"what the fuck?!" 

"clay. um, it isn't what it looks like." why the fuck am i trying to change the subject. like e ain't my boyfriend. 

"you were just kissing Wilbur!" he says shouting. it made me jump as he said Wilbur. "hey man we should just calm down." Wilbur says walking in between me and clay, but this only made this shit worse.

"no don't you fucking try and be the hero. you guys are fucking unbelievable." i could feel the pain in my chest rising was it just the pressure or was it the anxiety or was it THE PANIC. 

"clay we arent even dating. i can kiss who i want.!" i shout loud enough that everyone in the living room came over to the kitchen. 

"Woah what happened.?" quckity says trying to calm the situation. 

"it just y/n being a little slut. that's what happened," he says shouting and pointing at me. i could feel the race in my heart going fast as everyone was looking at me. but Wilbur stands up. "don't call y/n a slut. it's my fault." he was so calm and not shouting he was just being patient and respectful. 

"no all she does is be a hoe. nothing can shut her u. not even giving a good hit," he yells which just makes will angrier. "OI. LAY A FINGER ON HER AND YOU WILL REGRET IT." he says with a little power in his voice. "what you going to do. bitch boy" i could feel my heart pounding. he is making a scene i rather he yells at me in private. then in public. it's embarrassing. i could feel all of my blood run cold. and my fingers went numb. 

"okay. clay lets go," i say trying to pull him away. 

"no, got off me," he says pushing me. making me fall to the ground. i could feel the weight of people's eyes on me. then i felt like everything went in slow motion. 

"DID YOU JUST PUSH HER? U FUCKING DUMB PRICK?!'" 

will says getting upset. like very upset. 

"no, will I'm fine," i say trying to get up but. i couldn't i felt like something was weighing e down. like i was an anchor sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER! U KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" clay said getting in his face.

all i could hear was muffled yelling from both of the males, while everyone was just trying to grasp the situation, at this point i was sitting in a ball on the floor hoping, praying for this to all stop.

then he threw a punch.

a/n sorry for the long wait i wanted to make this really interesting.