29

A/n btw guys if you didn't understand the dream y/n had was a memory she had with Will

Y/n POV:
"Mam we're here." The driver spoke which woke me up and the jolt of the car stopping made everything seem so real.

"Thanks." I said and prepared to walk into a mess. I grabbed my phone and the letter I brought and opened the car door stepping out on the driveway where so many things have gone wrong at. I just got deji vu from the feeling. I hadn't been here for ages. I close the door behind me and the driver started to drive off leaving me with no option.

I had to go in.

I took deep breaths walking up to the door I was so nervous I didn't even realize clays car in the driveway. I blocked out all the nosies and sounds trying to distract me, the birds the water the music the yelling.

The yelling?

I dropped out of my daze and realized there was yelling in the house I was approaching,
Fuck.
I started to speed walk to the door and saw it was cracked open. I forcefully push it open.

Clays POV:
The radio plays quietly, it was playing riptide me and y/n favorite song. The song we would scream to while driving to the new house and the furniture store.

God damn I love her so much.

I see the street and I follow it as I pull up to the house I look at it and look back at the dashboard the song was still playing and I could feel all the thoughts wrapping my head.

I hit the steering wheel and then again and again. I could feel the stress and anger rage over me.

I open the car door and step out onto the driveway. Where I broke y/ns heart.

"Shit, fuck, shit" I whispered to myself as I stand at the front door.

I knock and nothing came no, shuffling no unlocking nothing.

I knocked again and there it was the unlocking and shuffling.

Will was taller than me but only like 2 in's and I would be fine.

"Hel-" Will starts to speak but I push him back into his house.

"What the fuck man?!" I said a little loud. I didn't realize how loud I was being.

"What the hell? Clay why are you here?"

Will asked confused.

" to tell you to leave my girlfriend alone!" I yelled.

" what the fuck are you talking about?!" He yelled as well. He knew damn well what I was talking about.

"You know, the notes, the asking Tommy to talk to her for you, the relaying messages though a child! Making new socials to get in contact with her. Fucking stalker." I said and I could see his face drop from confusion to anger.

"Hey look here man I was trying to apologize." He said yelling for the first time in this argument.

"Apologies my ass. You are fucking weird." I said pointing my finger at him.

That when will made his last mistake, Will pushed me letting fall to the ground. I got up and punched him. That when we got into a fight a bad one, a really bad one.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?!"

Y/n POV:
I forcefully open the door to see clay and Will punching and fighting like animals!

"What the fuck are you guys doing?!" I yell and run in and try to pull them off of each other. It wasn't working they were going at it.

So I did what I know would stop them I stopped and shouted

"Fucking stop!"

Both of them looked at me and released one of another.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said to both of them.

"Trying to keep him away from you y/n" clay said standing up.

I looked at Will and he sat there quiet.

"Huh? You have anything to say?" I said as my tears wells up in my eyes I look at Will.

"No? got it. Nothing to say about how you send letters to my house and try everything In your power to talk to me. Do you not get the hint?" I said yelling at Will.

"I'm sorry. Y/n that's all I wanted to say." He said standing from the ground.

"This whole time it was just to say I'm sorry for ruining you life." He said looking at me.

I saw his tears in his eyes, crying. The first time I have ever saw him cry.

"I needed time. And you just kept reminding me. I need more time for us to be just friends." I said as the tears fell.

"Y/n." Will spoke up I put up my hand and and walked out of the house grabbing clays hand and leaving but throwing the letter he sent on the table next to the door.

We reached the car and I sat down in the passenger side door and clay sat in the driver side.

"Babe." He said but it couldn't hold it in.

I started to break down and I start to sob.

"Babe. It's gonna be okay." Clay said and pulled me close to him and I held onto him and all I could do was think about what I was going to do, it was so.

So.

Stressful.

All I thought was.

Who am I in love?