10

Wilbur pov:

i hope they are okay. i hope they went somewhere safe. i think to myself sitting in my room on the bed. It's been a week and i haven't heard a thing i posted on my Twitter that i was taking so sort of mental heath break.

and it was but it was really just a break to get over my mistakes i made. i lost everyone. no more sally, no more clay, and worst of all no more y/n. i missed sally so much. she was my hope. she was my light in the night. 

she helped me through every panic attack that has happened to me. she was my love. and i threw it away in 2 seconds. was it worth it? to me. y/n won't even talk to me. and it's understandable. so was it. i was thinking to hard. i stood up from my bed that i hadn't left for days. i smelled like mac and cheese and it wasn't the good kind. 

my hair was everywhere, and i felt like i had no strength. 

a/n just wanna say. the reason will is so sad. it's not because he is in love with y/n or he wants to marry her and is so sad. he lost his girlfriend sally and they had been dating for 2 years at that point. so. and on top of that, his best friend he likes doesn't want to talk to him so it's like he is losing everything and his BFF is y/n of course.

i open my bathroom door and i start to walk to the sink. it was so hard. i couldn't lift my foot. it was like a thousand of pounds were weighing me down. i finally made it to the sink and i started to drench my face in the water. i looked into the mirror and i thought, i need to grow up. let's get back to work. it happens i think to myself even though i didn't want to. i did. i started to shave the facial hair i grown and i took a deep shower. making sure every crevice was soaped up.

i open my drawer in my room. and i see something that makes me want to just get back in bed and sleep forever. it was y/n and I's a picture from a few weeks ago. when we went to this zip linning place. 

it was 3 days before she left. it was one of the best times i have ever had. i sit down in my chair and i think about that day. 

that day...

a/n if you don't understand there is going to be the next chapter about the ziplining place. oop. also love you guys. make sure to eat and take a drink of some freshwater. or if you guys don't want to dm me and we can together, cuz im struggling too.