16

a/n hey guys i just wanna say when i talk about dream I'm not talking about him in real life or his online presence it is all fake nothing I'm saying is real about him it's all for the story. also as you see i changed the sexual assault to getting hit. there both bad but i just thought it was a little insensitive of me.

"no, no, no, let's not do that"

karl says running in front of them. while there screaming at each other.

"you son of a bitch, what the fuck. why did you punch me?" will says holding his nose. 

"if you touch her i will fucking kill you." clay says grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the house. his grip is so rough ad tough. the feeling I'm feeling is, I'm kinda scared. 

"clay let go," i say calmly as he is pulling me out of the house.

"why would you do that!" he says turning around still holding my arm but tighter.

"clay please let go." this time i was pulling my arm away but his grip was to strong.

"you are so fucking stupid you just ruined me and wills friendship!" he said and it hit me in the heart like a dagger. he didn't.

"clay stop. you're scaring me!" i yell and everyone comes outside including will.

"i hate you,"  he said and that was the first thing he never did to me. he never told me he hated me. honestly, i hated myself too and he knew that.

when i heard him say that i could feel my heart shatter because i knew he was serious.

i could feel my life crumble. there was no hope no meaning anymore. clay walked away and go into his car leaving me on the driveway by myself, alone. and i could feel myself start sinking and falling into a hole and then i find myself on the pavement of the driveway crying, waiting for a little hope.

and as I'm about to fall not only to the ground but into a hole he comes and catches me.