Bonus chapter #10

Tessa's POV

It's been a few weeks since we are in our new house and I want to say that this was the best idea he could have. We have more space for us and I love living in a house.

Hardin is in a book tour in London with his new book and it's just me and Emery at home. I just put Emery at sleep and I went in our office to facetime Hardin.

"Hi babe!"

"Hello beautiful." He says and he smiles. "How was your day?"

"Pretty busy. I was with Em' all day and she didn't let me to stay a minute. He is exactly like you, Scott."

"She just loves her mommy and wants to spent more time with her."

"I took some pictures with her today. Want to see them?"

"Of course, I want to see them. Send me!" I send him the pictures and I wait for his reaction.

"She's cute."

"That's all? You don't see anything?"

"What should I..." He doesn't continue, but his smile is bigger. "Big sister loading. No way! You're pregnant."

"Yes. I'm pregnant." I smile at him and he has tears in his eyes. "Oh, c'mon! Don't cry, Scott." I giggle. "I thought you are a real man. Who will teach our son how to be a real man?"

"It's a boy?"

"I don't know. I'm just saying."

"I don't feel good if I'm not with you now..."

"But I'm just pregnant, Hardin. And you will be home in one week. You have eight months to see me pregnant."

"Yeah... but I wish you've could say in another way..."

"I was too excited. And I couldn't wait until you are back."

"When did you find out?"

"Yesterday and I quickly find a way to tell you."

"How many weeks you have?"

"I don't know... I have an appointment in two days and I will see how it's going down there."

"Good. Can you call me when you know anything?"

"Yes."

"Uhm... Where is my other girl?"

"She's sleeping. But I can go in her room to show you how she's sleeping."

"Yeah, I want it."

"But don't make a noise, I don't want to wake her up."

"Good."

I go in Emery's room and I turn on the camera and I show to Hardin. After a few moments, I go back in our bedroom.

"She's so cute."

"She is exactly like you, Scott. She has your temper. She's a mini you."

"Really?"

"Yeah... She's difficult as her daddy."

"Tess... Don't call me daddy when Emery is not here." he groans.

"Is this bothering you, daddy?"

"Tess..."

"Uhm... Can I call you in five minutes? We can have phone sex." I smirk.

"These are you pregnancy cravings, love?"

"Maybe..." I smile.

"And why I have to hang up?"