Epilogue

Tessa's POV

Christmas time

It's Christmas time and we're spending our holidays in Seattle. We decided some things about our wedding and now we are going to tell our families about this.

"Hardin!"

"Yes, love?"

"I think we have a problem..."

"What problem?" He hugs me from behind.

"My apartment is too small for our guests. This table is just for four people and we will be seven. What we should do?"

"What if we're going to have this dinner at my apartment?"

"Yes! Can we take everything to your apartment, please?"

"Of course! And stop being stressed. It's just a family dinner, ok? It's not our wedding dinner." He kisses my neck.

"Ok... But now let's take these things to the car. We have to go to your apartment to clean it before."

"We have time."

"But I want to have everything ready for dinner. You know me..."

"And sometimes I hate you for being a perfectionist." He pecks my lips. "And you are nervous because we are going to tell them the wedding date. It's just a date, love."

"I know... But this is me."

"And I love you with all these defects."

"And I love you." I kiss him.

"Do you think we have time for a short match?" He smirks and I nod, then he moves forward.

A few hours later...

"Get up, babe."

"Let me to recover after another match of sex. Sometimes you are exhausting me." He smirks and he massage my boob.

"Get up! We have to be ready for dinner."

"We?"

"Yes, we." I smile and I stand up, taking with me the blanket.

"I'm cold, baby..."

"And what do you want me to do?"

"To come back here?

"Not a chance." I go to the dressing and I pick out an outfit: a red and green striped shirt and a white tulle skirt. "C'mon Hardin!"

"Go get your hair done because right now you have sex hair."

"But you have to get dressed."

"I will, I promise."

"They will be here in 30 minutes, so you better be reading until then."

"Perfect." I enter in the bathroom and I fix my hair and then I go back to the bedroom and he is not ready. I roll my eyes and I huff.

"Hardin! No sex for a week if you are not ready in five minutes."

"Yes ma'am!" He gets up from the bed and he dress up and then he comes to me. "You are very beautiful future mrs. Scott.

"Mrs. Scott, huh?"

"Yes... Just a few months until you will be mine."

"And only yours."

I kiss him and then I take my heels from the dressing and I go to heat the food and Hardin joins me in a few moments. Half hour later, all of us sit at the table: me, Hardin, Kim and Christian, my mom and George and Trish. It's nice to have all of them here and I can't wait to see their reaction about our wedding.