Chapter 42

Tessa's POV

We just landed in London. Hardin's mother has no idea that we are going to spent with her Christmas, but I hope she will like me.

"What's up, babe?" He asks me when we get in our rented car. It's awkward to see that he is driving in the right... "Tell me what's happening in your mind."

"What if she doesn't like me? I mean..."

"Oh, insecurities about this. Remember that I was thinking the same when I met your mother. But I promise, mom is already in love with you, as your mother was with me. Don't worry about this."

"Ok..."

I say and he starts the car. He drives to his child house. I'm so curious how his mother will react when she will see us. I hope she will be happy. After 30 minutes we arrive in the front of his house. We let our stuff in the car and we go to the door. We knock at the door and after a few moments, a woman who has Hardin eyes opens the door.

"Oh my God!" She smiles and she drags Hardin in a hug. "What a surprise, son! Oh my, God. You are Tessa." She hugs me too. "You are a pure beauty, darling."

"Oh, you are exaggerating..."

"No, I'm not! Let's get in the house. It's cold outside." We enter in the house and Hardin helps me to take off my jacket and we sit on the couch. "I bet you two are hungry and tired, right?"

"Yeah..." Hardin says and he moves his hand around my shoulders.

"Good. I'll cook something for you and then you can go upstairs to sleep." She leaves.

"Yeah, it's like I will let you to sleep." He smirks and he kisses my neck.

"I'm tired, Hardin."

"No, you are not. I mean, yes, we are tired after our flight, but you promised me sex and I'm not going to stop."

"You don't think you are too obsessed about me?"

"Nope. How I could stay away from you when you look so good?"

"Let's just sleep this night, ok? I'm tired."

"Ok, don't be mad. I was just kidding. You know that I won't force you to do something you don't want."

"I know."

After 30 minutes, Trish calls us to eat. She made some Indian chicken with rice and it was delicious. After we eat, we go in Hardin's room. His walls are full of posters with rock bands... So, he was a rebel teenager.

"So, you were a rocker, huh?" I say while I take off my clothes and I take one of his T-shirt.

"Something like that." He takes off his clothes too and we get in his bed. "Thank you for coming with me.

"It's my turn to meet your mother. Now, can we sleep?"

"Yes. Good night baby." He kisses me.

"Good night."

I fall asleep in his arms. The next days were so nice with his mother. Trish is a great woman and she really likes me. She said that I'm the first girl who Hardin presented to her and I'm honored to be the first. Trish is so pretty and she said that I'm as a daughter for her and if Hardin will bother me, to call her and she will fight with him.

Our holiday is over and we are back to work. Today we had a conference about Hardin and his book and he will leave for a book tour in a few days. But I can't go with him because I have to work. I hope everything will be fine in these days.

I'm staying in my office and I try to finish a book, but I can't stay focused. I'm thinking about Hardin being away from me... I saw all that girl at his first book signing and I'm scared.

"Knock, knock? May I come in?"

"Hi. Yes, come in." I smile and I put the book on my desk.

"What happened? I saw that you're mad..."

"Nothing, I'm good." And you say this and he is going to believe you, he's not stupid Tessa.

"No really, what's up babe. An be honest with me. You know you can tell me everything..."

"I know... I'm a possessive girlfriend if I say that I don't want you to go in a book tour? Because there are hundreds of girls who wants you and..."

"And you are talking bullshit, love. I only want you, understand?" He comes to me. "You are the only one I love and I won't look at another girl because no one is better than you." He lifts up my chin. "Look at me."

"What? You are handsome, sexy and you can have any girl you want. Why me?"

"As you said, I can have any girl I want... And I only want you. Understand? Leave your insecurities away, because you are the one."

"I know I'm stupid sometimes, but I love you."

"I know, I love you. And I promise I won't touch any girl. Now kiss me." I stand up and I kiss him. "Let me lock the door. I want to show you that you are the only one." He goes to lock the door and I don't say anything because I want him. He also closes the blinds and he comes back to me. I look at my watch and it is lunch time and I think everyone is gone, so we can do this...

"What if someone will hear us."

"Well, you have to be quiet." He smirks and he takes off my tights with my panties. "Oh, shit. You are already wet." He lifts up my skirt over my hips and I hurry to open his fly, then I use my legs to take them down. "Someone is excited." He takes out a condom and I take it from his hand. I take off his boxers short and I roll the condom on his dick. "Soft and slow or hard and fast?"

"Hard and fast, please." I say and he stick inside me and I escape a moan. "Oh, God." He starts to move faster and faster. Shit! It's so good! I never imagined that having sex is giving so much pleasure. He starts to kiss me to cover our moans and after a few minutes, we come undone at the same time.