Chapter 30

Tessa's POV

"It was my mom. I told her about you... And she can't wait to meet you."

"Really?" Oh, shit. Why I am jealous? It was just his mother.

"Yeah... I turned off my phone. You should to the same."

"Why?"

"I want to spent the rest of the day with you. No technology, just two of us."

"Ok... But let me change first."

"Go on!"

"Alone?" I know he wants to see me, but not now..."

"As I haven't saw you like this. I saw you in your swim suit."

"A lingerie it's more intimate!"

"I'm not leaving." Oh, this man is driving me crazy.

"Ok."

I let the dress on the floor and he stares at me. I take a T-shirt and shorts and I get dressed.

"So... what do you want to do now?" I say while I turn off my phone.

"Some cuddles?"

"Yes!"

We lay on my bed and he takes me in his arms. He takes a piece of my hair and he plays with it. And in the end, I fall asleep in his arms. When I woke up, he's not here anymore. I look at the clock and I see it's 8 p.m. already so I should prepare dinner. I stand up and I go to the kitchen when I found him cooking.

"Hello sleeping beauty."

"Hi. What are you doing?"

"I prepare our dinner."

"Oh, great. I can't stay here and watch you?"

"Yes, but before this come and kiss your boyfriend."

"You never have enough kisses, right?"

"Right."

After one hour he finishes the dinner and we eat. After this we go upstairs.

"Tess?"

"Yes?"

"Want to sleep with me this night?"

"Yes."

"Ok, we're sleeping in my room."

"Let me change in my pajama, ok?"

"Ok. I will take a shower so wait in my room."

"Good."

He kisses me and I go in my room. I take off my clothes and I put my new sexy lingerie on and after this I dress with my night robe, I hope he will like this... I take my phone and I go in his room, trying to find a sexy position.

"Tess? What do you... Ahm... What are you wearing?"

"Lingerie? I want to have sex with you, Hardin..."

"Are you sure, Tess?"

"Yes! Do you like this? I open the belt of my robe."

"Yes. It's beautiful and sexy. He sits next to me. I ask you again, are you sure you are ready? If not, we can wait whatever you want."

"No! I'm ready. Now, kiss me."

Hardin starts to kiss me, but this time it's different. The kiss is more passional and... sexual. With one hand, he strokes my hair and with the other massage my hip. I put my hands in his hair and I run my fingers in his hair. He goes down with kisses, on my jaw, my neck and then he kisses my boobs. I start to shake a little. No! I'm ready to do this.

"Tess..." He stops kiss me and he looks deep into my eyes. "You are not ready... And it's fine, ok? I don't want you to be scared of this."

"But..."

"No! Don't say anything. It's ok. Next time, ok? Put this on you and let's sleep." He gives me his T-shirt and I dress with it

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry for nothing. You are not ready and we will wait the perfect moment to have sex. Ok?"

"Ok..."

"Let's sleep. Good night, Tess."

"Good night." I sit more comfortable in his arms and I fall asleep.