Chapter 73

Tessa's POV

"No." He smiles and he button his pants.

"Hardin! Give me back!"

"Nope. You are staying like this all night." He kisses me. "Let's go back to the table."

"You go first."

"Why?"

"We had sex in a public bathroom, Hardin. I don't want the people know this."

"And I don't care about what people thinks about us. So, let's go."

He unlocks the door and we go back to our table. Kate smiles when she sees us, but I appreciate that she doesn't say anything. After we eat, Hardin pays the bill and we go back to the hotel.

Kate: "Hardin, I hope you will come to my wedding. I bet Tessa will needs you there."

Me: "Kate..."

Hardin: "I will come, don't worry. I can face Carol. I'm not afraid of her."

Kate: "Good to hear that. Don't forget to bring Tessa back at 3 p.m. We have to catch a flight."

Hardin: "I promise. And I will take you to the airport."

Me: "I'm going to take my stuff from my room. I'll be back as soon as possible."

Hardin: "Ok." He kisses me.

Kate: "It was nice to see you, Hardin."

Hardin: "Me too, Kate."

Me and Kate go to the hotel and she starts with her questions.

"So, what happened in the bathroom?" She smirks.

"Nothing."

"Then what did you two did in the bathroom 10 minutes?"

"We just talked."

"And I'm 3 to believe you." She giggles and she opens the door of our room.

"We had sex." I say while I take some comfy clothes from my bag. I enter in the bathroom, but I let the door open.

"And how it was?"

"Kate!"

"What did you plan next? Sex in the car again? Or on the floor?"

"Jesus!" I get out of the bathroom and I start to pack my things.

"I was asking..."

"Are you sure that I can leave?"

"Of course! I finally can have sex phone with Harry."

"And now who's the sex obsessed?"

I finally pack my things and I leave. In the hallway of the building is Hardin. He comes to me and he takes my bag.

"Thank you."

"Why you changed your clothes?"

"Because these are more comfortable? What are we doing now?"

"Want to have walk in Central Park?" He says while he puts my bag in the truck of his car.

"Yes, why not."

"Good. But before this, we're going home. I have to change my clothes."

"Ok."

We get in his car and he drives to his apartment. We arrive there and he goes to change his clothes. On his desk I see a picture with us. He's cute because he has this photo... I take the frame in my hand and I look at our photo. I smile.

"Hey, what are you doing there?"

"I look at this photo." I feel him behind me, he hugs me from behind. "I should put one in my apartment."

"Your apartment?" He whispers in my ear and he gives me goosebumps. He presses his lips on my neck.

"Yeah..." I put the frame back on his desk.

"So, you have your place in Seattle?"

"Mhm..." I nod. "A little apartment, just perfect for me."

"I thought you are staying in my apartment."

"No. I refused Christian's offer."

"Let's go."

He kisses me and then we go to Central Park. We decided to walk over there because it's just 15 minutes away from Hardin's apartment. We stop at a ice cream truck and we buy ice cream and then we walk in the park as two teenagers. It's feeling so good.

"You are ok?" He smiles.

"I'm more than ok. I'm happy because I never walked in a park with my boyfriend when I was a teenager."

"I'm glad to be first." He smiles and he pecks my lips.

"You will always be my first."

"I love you Tess..."

"I love you."

After two hours, we go back at his house or I should call this apartment 'home'? As we enter in the apartment, he starts to kiss me. He sticks me to the door and then he lifts me up. He never can't have enough of me.

"Let's go to bed." I manage to say between kisses.

"No. I want you here. I want to take you here, on the wall." He kisses my jaw.

"Hardin..." I moan his name. "It's not comfortable on a wall." I giggle.

"The car was comfortable?"

"Yes! But the wall it's not."

"Ok, fine!" We rush to the bedroom.

"I can wear a sexy lingerie?"

"No. Not this time." He throws me on the bed and he undress me. I also take off his clothes. In less than a minute we both are naked. We roll and I'm standing over him. "You are always wet, Tess. Always ready for me." He lifts me up and he penetrates me. Jesus, it's so good. I can feel all his length.

"Oh, God." I close my eyes and I let my head back.

"Look at me! I want to see you while you are riding me, baby."

"Oh, Hardin." I look at him and I put one hand on his chest. I start to move faster.

"You are just like a goddess, Tess. You are my goddess! You are so perfect!" He groans. "Your eyes, your lips, your boobs, your waist, your hair, you ass, your legs, everything at you is perfect! We are perfect together, babe! We belong together, Tess. Don't forget this!"