Chapter 32

Hardin's POV

I finish my shower and I go back to my room. I hear Tess crying. What the fuck happened? Why she's crying? I enter in my room and I find her staying on the floor near the bed. Her phone is on the floor and it's broken. She

"Hey, hey, hey..." I sit next to her. "Tess? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I drag her in my arms. She's still crying in my arms and I start to stroke her hair, trying to calm her. "What happened?"

"N... Noah..." Her voice breaks. "He... He called me." Fuck! That son of a bitch!

"And what did he say?" I rub her cheek.

"He said I will pay for what I did to him... Hardin, I'm scared." She cries even more. I hate to see her like this.

"It's ok, Tess. I'm here. I won't let him to hurt you. You are safe with me." I have to have a serious talk with Tyler about this Noah...

"I'm scared, Hardin... I thought I can confront him, but... I'm just a coward." She hides her face in my neck and I feel her tears on my skin.

"No, no, no. You are not a coward, Tess. You are so strong, you are a powerful woman and we can do this together, ok? I will protect you." I stroke her back and she start to calm down. "I'm with you, ok? You have to calm down..."

"I'm sorry for being like this..."

"How?" I still stroke her back. What does she mean?

"Broken..."

"Tess, look at me." I lift her chin, making her to look in my eyes. "You are not broken. And even if you would be, I like you in each way."

"You are perfect." She says and I wipe her tears from her beautiful face.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Can you stop?"

"You are a perfect boyfriend and I'm lucky to have you." She's so cute. I kiss her cheek first, then her nose and then I kiss her perfect lips.

"And you are my perfect girlfriend."

"Thank you for everything."

Tessa's POV

A few days later

I'm working in my office when I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in!"

"Hi! Do you have a minute for me?" He asks me from the door.

"Yes, come in. I can take a short break for you." I smile and he comes to me.

"Are you free this weekend?"

"Yes, why?"

"Do you want to go out with my friends?"

"With who?" I ask and I hope he will not mention Camilla.

"Zed, Molly, Alex and Tyler."

"And Camilla?" Why I am jealous?

"She's not coming, I promise!"

"Ok, I'm coming."

"Perfect!" He smiles. "You have work to do? I'll come at the end of program."

"Wait! What happened with my insistent Hardin?" I smile at him.

"I think he's gone for the moment. I really want to go out with you. So, I'm leaving." He goes to the door.

"Hey! You don't forget something?"

"What?" This man...

"To kiss me before you leave?"

"Oh, sorry!" He smirks and he comes to kiss me. "Laters, baby!"

He leaves and I continue my work. After I finish my work, I go in Hardin's office, but he's not there. I search him everywhere, but I can't find him, so, I'll ask Christian if he saw Hardin. I enter in his office without knocking and I am speechless when I see who is in Christian's office. Shit! What is he doing here?