Chapter 26

Hardin's POV

I stay in my room focused on Tessa's pictures on Instagram. She's so beautiful and I want her so bad. But I don't want her in the sexual way, I want her as my girlfriend.

I got interrupted from my thoughts by a knock at my door.

"Come in!"

"Dinner is ready. Come downstairs." I see this beauty entering in my room.

"Why are you standing there? Are you mad?" I go to her because she's like a magnifier.

"No. You are?"

"A little."

"Why?"

"Because they interrupted us." I move closer to her, until her back is on the door.

"We have to eat."

"I want to kiss you so bad."

"And what are you waiting for? My permission? You have it."

Yes. That's why I was waiting for. I stick my lips of hers and she let my tongue to play with hers. This kiss is so different than the other we had... Why? Because I think between us is an eternal flame of... Love.

I stop the kiss when I feel that we don't have air. I look at her lips and they are swollen.

"We're going to eat?"

"Uhm... Yeah."

"Can we talk after?"

"Yes, sure."

We go downstairs and we sit at the table. We eat in a death silence.

"The lasagna was delicious." I manage to say. "Now, excuse me, but I have to take my pills and then I'll go to sleep." I stand up and I go in my room.

Tessa's POV

I help Kim to clean the kitchen and after this I go upstairs. But I don't go in my room, I enter in Hardin's.

"Hey... May I come in?"

"Of course, you can." He says and he tap the bed as me to stay next to him.

"How's you arm?" I sit next to him.

"It hurts a little, but I will be ok after I take my pills. You? How are you? Are you still scared?"

"No... Because I feel safe with you." I his hand in mine. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Can I sleep with you this night? I... sleep better when I am with you."

"You don't have to ask me this, Tess. I like to sleep with you, too." He smiles and I move closer to him. "Tess?"

"Yes?"

"I like you..."

"And I like you too. But can we talk about this tomorrow? When both of us will have our minds clean?"

"Yes."

"Good night, Hardin."

"Good night, Tess."

*

I wake up in his arms and it's so good to feel this. I smile when I see him sleeping so peaceful. Who thought that the mean Hardin Scott, looks so cute in his sleep? I take my phone and I take a picture of him sleeping. I want to get up, but he takes my hand.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom. I have to ask you before?" I giggle and he opens his eyes and drags me over him.

"Kiss me before."

"You want too much, right?"

"Right." He smirks and he kiss me.

"Now, can you let me go?"

"Yes."

I stand up and I go to bathroom. I do my morning routine and I go downstairs to make a coffee. It's 9 a.m. and I think Kim and Christian are still sleeping so I will be quiet. I find the coffee and I make me a cup. I look in the fridge and I took the ingredients for pancakes. I want to prepare breakfast for them. When I'm ready, I hear steps and I see a sleepy and sexy Hardin entering in the kitchen.

"It smells so good." He comes to me.

"You can't kiss here."

"Why not?"

"Your dad and Kim will see us."

"And what? I can do whatever I want."

"But I think it's not ok to see me kissing you. They came here for me, to be safe and me? I am kissing his son."

"You are funny." He kisses me. "I don't care what dada will says, ok?"

"Don't kiss me while they are here, ok? I'll let you to kiss me in my room, in yours, when we are alone, ok?"

"Ok..."

"Good morning everyone!" I hear Kim's voice and I immediately leave Hardin's side.

"I made breakfast!"

"Smells so good."

After we have breakfast, we go in the living room.

"Dad, I'm going to show Tessa the neighborhood."

"Ok."

"We don't have to work?"

"It's Sunday Tessa, you don't have to work on Sundays. So, go have fun with your friend."

Me and Hardin go upstairs to get dressed for our walk. After 15 minutes we are done and we go.

"So..." He starts to talk.

"So what?" I have no idea what he's talking about.

"We are a thing now?"

"I don't know. Are we?" I think we are, but I need to hear him saying this.

"If you want..."

"You want this?"

"Yeah... You?"

"Yes... But first I want to know more about you."

"But you have to tell me everything about Noah."

"Ok... But you start." I smile and I'm thinking what can I ask him first. "Where is your mother? She's dead?"

"No. She lives in England. My parents divorced ten years ago. I stayed with my mom until three years ago. I came in USA for college."

"Oh, sorry, I thought she..."

"It's ok."

"Your hobbies?"

"Writing. Yours?"

"Reading."

We ask all kind of questions while we walk. After three hours we go back to the cabin. We go in my room and I feel bad because I have to tell him what I did in the past.

"Now, you have to tell me all the story with Noah." He sits on my bed.

"But promise me that you won't leave."

"I promise."