Chapter 64

Tessa's POV

"But I don't feel anything for you."

"You do, baby. But you are too afraid to accept this. Let me show you how well I know you and you body. How easy I can give you pleasure." He starts to pull off my dress and I let him. Why am I doing this? Why a stranger can give me this feeling of protection and love? How I come from a small talk to kissing and this?

"Hardin..." I moan his name when he starts to massage my breasts. Jesus, it feels so good. "I can't..."

"You can't what, baby?" He finally takes off my dress and he stare at my light pink lace lingerie. "Jesus, Tess... What the hell is this? For who?"

"For no one..." I say quietly and I look deep into his eyes.

"Please Tess... just tell me you remember everything. Tell me you love me and I'll be back for you, please... It's all I want."

"I'm sorry... But I can't. I would like to remember everything, but something doesn't let me to remember you. It's also hard for me to know that you were one of the most important persons in my life and I can't remember anything about you."

"Let me show you how good you can feel with me, Tess. I can give you everything, just give me another chance. Let me be with you, let me show you who I was for you."

"Hardin..." I say while he is opening my bra and I am almost naked in front of him. In a normal way, I would leave in the next second because of my shy, but I don't know why my body is reacting like this. "Please, stop..." I feel his hands all over my body and it's so good Another moan escapes from my mouth. Shit.

"You don't want me to stop, right?" He is kissing my neck. Oh, Lord.

"No..." I manage to say.

"I knew it, baby. Now, let me to make you feel good."

I start to unbutton his shirt, I take it off and I let it to fall on the floor. Then I go to his fly, I unzip his pants and I take them off, after this we look into each other eyes and I want to kiss him so bad. Before I know, his lips are on mine and we kiss. And everything comes back: our first meeting when I thought he is a thief, when he saved me from a car crash, when I told to his friends that I'm his fiancée, our first trip together, our first kiss, when he saved me twice from Noah, first night together, first time when we went on a real holiday, all of our fight, every steamy night together, everything is back.

"Hardin..."

"Shh." He puts his finger in my lips. "Don't talk. Let's just enjoy this moment for the last time."

"Last time..."

I don't say anything. This is our last time together. It obviously he had enough of me and he doesn't want me anymore. He is drunk and this is the only reason why he wants me. He has a new life in New York, so, obviously he won't come back just for a little girl like me. I bet in New York are hundreds of girls better than me. But tonight, I want to be with him. Just us.

Our underwear is now gone and we both are naked. And he is ready for me, as I am ready for him.

"Let me be on top." I hear myself talking. Tessa!

"What? Are you sure?" I look into his eyes and these are glowing of desire. "It will be more intense, Tess."

"I am sure. I want to be on top."

"Yes." We roll and now I'm over him. "We're taking this slow."

"Yeah." I lift my hips a little as he can penetrate me. Jesus Christ! He was right. It's so intense and he is not even all inside. "Oh, God."

"You feel so good, Tess..."

I start to move faster and fast. I can feel him deeper, it's perfect! It's so good to be with him again. I missed everything, but this is the last time. We have to go on separate ways. We're toxic for each other and we can't continue this relationship.

"You have no idea how much I've missed this, Tess..." He groans. "I'm close, babe... I'm going to cum."

"I... I am so close! Hardin!" I scream his name when I reach the orgasm and he comes undone too.

*

I woke up and I'm in his arms... So, this wasn't a dream. I really slept with him and in a way I have regrets, but in another I don't. I get up slowly and I get dress. I can't be here when he will be up. It was a mistake and I don't want to repeat this again. He has a life in New York and I can't fuck up his new life. In addition, he was with a girl in London and I can't forgive this...

"Goodbye, my love. I will always love you." I say quietly and I get out of this room. I move on this. I give up on our relationship.