Chapter 24

Tessa's POV

"Tess, we're home. Wake up." I feel his hand rubbing my cheek and I open my eyes.

I stand up and get out of the car. Me and his friend helps him to get in his room. He sits on the bed and he fall asleep because of the painkillers and the anesthesia. We let him in his room and I go to lead Tyler.

"Who were that two guys in front of the house?"

"They will stay this night here to protect you. Noah Porter is wanted in all the country. He..."

"What did he do?"

"You don't want to know this."

"Please, tell me. I really want to know."

"He raped five girls in the last year..."

I am speechless. How he could do this? I know that he's bad... But I didn't know he's a monster.

"He will be catch?"

"We will do everything to catch him, don't worry. Have a good night, Tessa."

"Thank you. You too."

"See you in the morning. And if you see something uncommon, call me. It doesn't matter the hour, ok?"

"Ok. Thank you again."

Tyler leaves and I lock the door, then I go back to Hardin's room. I'm not going to sleep alone because I'm scared. I don't want to see Noah again. Oh, shit... I don't have a pajama, so, I have to take one of Hardin's T-shirt. I look in his closet and I find a bigger black T-shirt. I take off my dress and I dress with Hardin's T-shirt. I also lock the door from his room and I lay on the bed next to him. I can't believe what happened today: Noah almost raped me, twice, I had a fight with Hardin and after this he saved me and I know I'm falling in love with this bad boy. But you can't tell your heart what to feel. He's so peaceful when he's sleeping.

I wake up and I see him looking at me.

"What are you looking at?"

"You. Your beauty." He smiles and I smile too.

"Thank you for what did you do... And for risking your life." I put a hand on his cheek and he kiss the back of my hand.

"To be honest, I would do anything for you, Tess." Oh, he's so sweet... I think I should give him a chance. He's really trying so hard to earn my heart and after the last days, he really showed me that he can be the one.

"Even if I would be broken?"

"How a beautiful girl like you can be broken?"

"You don't want to know..."

"I want to know."

"You will run away."

"I promise, I won't."

"You say this now, but after I will tell you everything..."

"I won't go anywhere, Tess." He says and then he kisses me. This kiss is different than the others because it has more... passion? And I can feel butterflies in my stomach and I also feel the sexual tension between us, I want to break the kiss, but I hear Christian's voice and she seems to be very angry. "Shit!"

"Let's go downstairs to see what's going on. Ok?"

"I wanted to stay here, with you."

"Later, ok?"

"Ok..." He smiles and I help him to get up and then we go downstairs where we find an angry Christian.

"What the fuck did you do again?!" He yells. "What the fuck happened to you?" He looks at Hardin's arm.